Deliver Your News to the World

Internet Marketing Guru Explains Cause Of High Failure Rate In Internet Marketing


Internet Marketing guru Jonathan Budd revealed a shocking statistic for the internet marketing industry that 97% of internet marketers, affiliate marketers, and home based business owners will continue to fail while the other 3% will continue to make more money online than ever, even in this highly competitive market. The results were based upon a recent study conducted by Mr. Budd’s organization.

No novice to the internet marketing industry, Jonathan Budd has spent many years as an internet marketing coach teaching students all over the world, internet marketing strategies through personal consultation, online marketing guides, courses and articles. In just over 3 years, Mr. Budd has accumulated just over $2.6 million in revenue in his organization and gives a generous portion of his income to charity.

According to Mr. Budd, “So many people suffer through the mundane and fruitless junk we’ve been taught, not knowing how to really execute on the mechanics of success that make lots of money, bumbling around trying to figure things out here and there, never really getting the mentorship they needed to just make success in their lives happen consistently.”

When asked why the failure rate was so high he explained, “I’ve been listening very carefully to the struggles so many people in our industry have been having. I get emails, phone calls, and even letters every day from people who want my help to show them how to finally succeed in their businesses. I know that what’s lacking more than anything is really a step-by-step instructional map that anyone can follow to tap into technology and create this level of massive success online. I know that more than anything, you need someone who can let you peer over their shoulder, and take you by the hand and guide you on how to use each of these methods in the exact way you need to create profound results. That’s why I created the ‘Mastermind Course’.”

The Mastermind Course is a step-by-step instructional guide of the accumulation of his top internet marketing strategies to teach all internet marketers, network marketers, home based business owners, and even affiliate marketers how to succeed online yet affordable to everyone.

Many of Mr. Budd’s past students have said to have found the course to be very beneficial in their marketing success.

Taking into account that his private consultation is now out of reach for most people’s budgets, this online marketing course is bound to be popular with all Internet marketers.

Marketers can access more information from

Jonathan Budd is the owner of Empowered Entrepreneurs Inc and has helped hundreds of thousands in the internet marketing industry.


 internet marketing
 affiliate marketing
 marketing strategies
 internet marketing tools
 internet marketing course

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.