Deliver Your News to the World

A Certified Immigration Lawyer Can Best Address Immigration Concerns


Montréal, QC, Canada - May 30, 2012 -- Canada has provided a few avenues for foreigners to immigrate into the country and to get citizenship. To ensure that they pursue any one of these avenues correctly, foreign nationals should contact an immigration lawyer in Canada licensed for these purposes.

The work permit Canada provides is temporary, lasting no longer than the temporary resident visa. Long-term visiting foreign nationals need to file under the classification of permanent resident who are eligible for naturalization processes. Foreign workers must apply for permanency before their temporary visas expire in order to be considered for Canadian citizenship proceedings, which usually require sponsorship from an employer.

Alternately, foreign nationals may gain temporary residency via the study permit Canada provides for students visiting Canadian institutions. Foreign students typically have more difficulty obtaining permanent residency unless they have Canadian family members or spouses to sponsor them. Foreign students may also secure a employer sponsorship if they also have work permits.

A licensed and certified immigration lawyer can best address these immigration concerns. Otherwise, navigating Canadian citizenship procedures can be difficult if not impossible for those whose first language is not either English or French.


 temporary resident visa c
 study permit canada
 permanent resident canada
 work permit canada
 citizenship canada

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.