Deliver Your News to the World

Immigration Law for H-1B Visas Now Available, but will be gone shortly

The Immigration Law for H-1Bís allow for the submission of the petitions for the work permit now, but H-1Bís are going fast and they should be filed.


Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Brian D. Lerner states that H-1Bís are now open under the Immigration Law of the United States. He states that the job must meet one of the following criteria to qualify as a specialty occupation: Bachelorís or higher degree or its equivalent is normally the minimum entry requirement for the position. The degree requirement for the job is common to the industry or the job is so complex or unique that it can be performed only by an individual with a degree.†

Immigration Lawyer Brian D. Lerner states that for you to qualify to accept a job offer in a specialty occupation you must meet one of the following criteria: Have completed a U.S. bachelorís or higher degree required by the specific specialty occupation from an accredited college or university. Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelorís or higher degree in the specialty occupation. Hold an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification which authorizes you to fully practice the specialty occupation and be engaged in that specialty in the state of intended employment. Have education, training, or progressively responsible experience in the specialty that is equivalent to the completion of such a degree, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty. Of course this last option would be used only when there is no B.S degree.

Cases for premium processing (faster processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications) of H-1B petitions filed during an initial five-day filing window are undergoing a 15-day processing period that began April 9. For all other H-1B petitions filed for premium processing, the processing period began on April 1.

U.S.businesses use the H-1B program to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise. Such workers include scientists, engineers, and computer programmers, among others.
The bottom line is to get the H-1B filed right away so you are included in this yearís cap.


 work permit
 immigration lawyer
 immigration attorney
 immigration law

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.