Deliver Your News to the World

Aligning Corporate and Individual Goals

“A mere 7% of employees today fully understand their company’s business strategies and what’s expected of them in order to help achieve company goals.”


SAN DIEGO, CA - August 20, 2011-  “A mere 7% of employees today fully understand their company’s business strategies and what’s expected of them in order to help achieve company goals.”  These startling findings, by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, was something business consultants Sam Johnson and Dan Moody’s intuition had been telling them for years.

Sam Johnson and Dan Moody have been in the business of training and coaching sales people for a combined 40+ years.  However, their observations from their classes validated what researchers have indicated, that only 3% of the population sets goals correctly. The other 97% either set them incorrectly or fail to set them at all.  This fact combined with Kaplan’s research is what Sam and Dan helped companies fix for years, except they had been doing it live and in person.

After writing  a self-improvement book in 2010 entitled Game-Changing Life Strategies with noted business and relationship author Dr. Tony Alessandra, Sam and Dan found themselves on a new mission: providing organizations of all types the information, tools and techniques to correctly set goals, manage them and achieve them via a web based platform.

The fact that they would not have direct access to the people they were training initially presented a challenge. But Sam and Dan combined all their knowledge on the science and psychology of goal setting with all their experience in web-based learning and created My Goal Mine, This easy to use web portal guides users through the correct techniques of setting a goal, reviewing it, tracking the progress, and to help managers set and track goals for salespersons. 

“The Platform is designed to allow managers to effectively assign goals to their sales team, track the progress, communicate effectively, and hold them accountable to the achievement of the goal” stated Moody. “We are finally at a point in time with technology that we can provide systems of training, managing and measuring performance without Sam and I having to be on site with the managers or the sales team.” 

"What we have done is create a system that provides a multifaceted approach to helping the company and the individual.  First and foremost individuals are guided at the onset of using the Platform to write goals in a SMART fashion, that is, they are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Companies even see the benefit of allowing  their employees to use the Platform to accomplish  personal goals such as weight loss, better nutrition, and improved relationships, touching the Wellness side of business, while also working on the organization’s goals that they have set or that have been assigned to them,” said Moody.

“Finalizing and launching the new the web technology we have reached agreements with enough companies that it could potentially put us in front of half a million end users in an extraordinarily short timeframe.  We are extremely excited by the reaction to The Goal Achievement Platform. Virtually everyone we talk with these days wants to deploy in their company  or become a reseller. The energy that surrounds a company that is goal oriented is beautiful and we are very proud of what we are providing companies, organizations and individuals all across the country.”  Stated Johnson.    
About My Goal Mine
My Goal Mine provides organizations of every type with solutions and tools that will elevate the performance of the individuals they manage.  My Goal Mine will align the individual goals with the strategic objectives of the organization. We will also provide those organizations with reporting and tracking systems necessary to measure achievement. Using these solutions, tools and systems, we aim to dramatically enhance the ability of organizations to achieve strategic objectives and to change the lives of all individuals within the organization by helping them achieve their goals.  Contact us at or 760-583-3054.


 goal setting
 My Goal Mine
 sales training
 sales management
 Sam Johnson, Dan Moody

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.