Xerox Phaser 8400: Environment-Friendly Crayons that are Valued at Less than a Thousand
November 3,2004 – Color Printing Wholesale is conducting feasibility research on the newest introduction of the Xerox Phaser 8400 in the market. The “under-$1,000-printer” is fast becoming the trend of equipment for color printing by using solid-ink technology rather than laser ink to deliver precise, smooth color, at superior speed. It is a cross between an ink-jet and a laser printer that offers spectacular color graphics and easy maintenance as compared to the other laser printers available today.
“…you’ll get no complaints from anyone who sees them in your advertising flyers or newsletters, and both business correspondence and—especially—reports with charts or graphs …this is by far the finest Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat printer we’ve ever tested,” said Eric Grevstad, a review writer from Hardware Central.
PC Magazine further adds that, “To say that the 8400 is an impressive performer is an understatement. Compared with other low-cost laser and LED printers, the 8400 has hardly any competition.”
Features of the Xerox Phaser 8400:
* Incredibly priced to give you brilliant colors for about the cost of a black-only network printer.
* With six seconds to print your first page, it’s the fastest first-page-out speed of any color printer in its class.
* Full page color at up to 24 pages per minute (PPM) gets even large print jobs done fast.
* Built around a high-speed 500 MHz PowerPC processor, with up to 256 MB memory, true Adobe PostScript 3, and an available hard drive for ultimate performance.
* Best for the environment because efficient solid ink is environmentally friendly and virtually waste-free.
* Proven reliability is backed by a 1-year warranty.
However, despite the fame, it also has its downside. According to Hardware Central, the Phaser 8400 is too big and heavy, and a little noisy. And with an average cost of 10.8 cents per page, it’s not the lowest cost and not the best for top-quality photos or 500-page text jobs.
For additional information and color printing services, log on to www.colorprintingwholesale.com.
They are currently conducting further research to ascertain the product’s feasibility to assure quality output to the public. For further information, visit their website at www.colorprintingwholesale.com. Or contact a company representative 1-888-888-4211.
- Contact Information
- Full Color Printing Company
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.