Page 1 of 1
- Final Rule to Prevent New Cases of Chronic Beryllium Disease Goes into Effect this Spring
- 3/27/2017 12:20:01 PM
- In May, a new final rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) goes into effect. Its aim is to prevent chronic beryllium disease (CBD) and lung cancer in American workers by limiting their exposure to beryllium and beryllium compounds.
- Blades Direct Partners with Samedia, a Leading German Diamond Tool Manufacturer
- 3/23/2017 11:54:46 AM
- Blades Direct, LLC an online distributor of diamond blades and related tools for contractors and the construction industry, is pleased to announce it has entered into an a one of a kind relationship with Samedia, a leading German manufacturer of diamond tools and construction products.
- Protecting California Workers from Exposure to Wood Dust and Other Airborne Hazards
- 3/20/2017 9:50:03 AM
- Back in 2009, wood dust was added to California’s Proposition 65 list as a substance known to cause cancer. Proposition 65 requires businesses to notify Californians about significant amounts of chemicals in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. There are tens of thousands of workers across the state that may be …
- Bombardier Wins Contract to Provide 70 FLEXITY Trams to Zurich
- 3/3/2017 10:51:24 AM
- Rail technology leader Bombardier Transportation and Zurich Public Transport (VBZ) signed a contract for the delivery of 70 seven-part BOMBARDIER FLEXITY low floor trams with an option for another 70 vehicles on March 2, 2017.
- Honeywell Launches 2017 Channel Program for Productivity Solutions Partners
- 2/27/2017 12:05:10 PM
- Honeywell ( NYSE: HON ) today announced the North America launch of its 2017 Performance Partner Program, which enables channel partners to grow their revenue and increase the depth and breadth of their customer portfolio with sales, marketing and support resources to deliver Honeywell solutions.
- « Previous
- Next »