Page 1 of 1
- Xerox Corporation Names William F. Osbourn, Jr. CFO Following Its Separation
- 12/2/2016 11:06:13 AM
- Xerox (NYSE: XRX) announced today that William F. Osbourn, Jr. will serve as chief financial officer of Xerox Corporation following the completion of the company’s planned separation into two publicly-traded companies at year end.
- Daiso Japan Announces Lynnwood Store Grand Opening
- 11/22/2016 5:15:56 PM
- DAISO Japan, a rapidly growing value store known for selling quality items for $1.50, announced that it will hold a grand opening celebration weekend for its Lynnwood, Washington store on Friday and Saturday, December 9-10, 2016.
- Xerox Expands Two Sets of Services to Help Large Enterprises Manage Customer Experience, Make Data-Driven Decisions
- 11/17/2016 1:23:26 PM
- Today, Xerox expanded its portfolio of Communication and Marketing Solutions, and enhanced its Document Transaction Processing Services. Both services help large enterprises better manage front- and back-end business processes and cut costs.
- New Xerox Color Printer, MFP Put Big Business Capabilities Within Reach of Small Offices
- 11/15/2016 12:04:38 PM
- Most small business printers and multifunction devices are serviceable, but with limited capabilities and reliability. They’re difficult to set up and don’t deliver what offices need today.
- eComchain, a Dallas based Commerce Cloud organization, connects supply chain to consumers online
- 11/7/2016 5:53:06 PM
- eComchain, the dynamic young offshoot of Dallas based technology leader iBizSoft Inc., has already received rave reviews for the multi-dimensional and scalable online business modules.
- « Previous
- Next »