Sybase Extends Leadership in Advanced Analytics To Customers Around The World
Sybase IQ Brings Unprecedented Capability and Functionality to Demanding Analytics Environments Through Leading Industry Partnerships
SAN DIEGO, CA — TDWI 2010 - Sybase, Inc., an SAP company (NYSE: SAP) and industry leader in enterprise and mobile software, today announced the continued growth of the Sybase® IQ partner ecosystem. Through key relationships with companies such as Bradmark Technologies, Fuzzy Logix, ISYS Search Software, Kapow Technologies, SAS, Tableau Software, and Zend Technologies, Sybase IQ analytics server continues to deliver unprecedented capability and functionality to the demanding analytics environments of its more than 1,800 customers and 3,200 installs worldwide.
“Sybase has continued to strengthen its Sybase IQ analytics solution through its own internal development and with a wide range of partnerships,” said Dan Vesset, Program Vice President of Business Analytics at IDC. “By partnering with a range of key business analytics solution providers, Sybase is able to significantly extend the value of the Sybase IQ offering in established markets while opening up new use cases for their solution.”
The growing support and partner ecosystem for Sybase IQ enables customers to create comprehensive data management and analytics solutions that are easy to acquire, integrate and implement:
* Bradmark Technologies: Bradmark Technologies, a provider of data management solutions and services, recently released Surveillance IQ for Sybase IQ 15. Surveillance IQ provides proactive infrastructure monitoring and management solutions for Sybase IQ customers, reducing the time it takes to identify and resolve database issues and track departmental usage.
* Fuzzy Logix: Sybase has announced its intention to sign a reseller agreement with Fuzzy Logix, a high-tech business product and advisory company, whose analytics libraries enable rapid, high-performance and pervasive analytics via the Sybase IQ in-Database Analytics Partner option.
* ISYS Search Software: Sybase has announced its intention to enter into an agreement with ISYS Search Software under which Sybase will resell ISYS file readers as a key component for text analytics in Sybase IQ. Combined with the new text analytics features in version 15.2 of Sybase IQ, ISYS® File Readers address the unique unstructured text extraction and information access needs of analytic applications—e-discovery, fraud detection and forensic analysis.
* Kapow Technologies : Kapow Technologies’ Web Data Server has completed certification with Sybase IQ, expanding the data available to users of the Sybase IQ Unstructured Data Analysis option. Kapow Web Data Server, together with Sybase IQ, eliminate the complexities associated with both noise-free data extraction and deep, rich text analysis. This game changing solution enables companies to build complex data models involving an unlimited number of data sources.
* SAS: SAS, a leader in business analytics software and services, has introduced the SAS/ACCESS® Interface to Sybase IQ, an out-of-the-box solution that provides integration between SAS® and Sybase IQ. This module enables customers to read, write and update data in a way that makes data appear native to SAS.
* Tableau Software: Tableau®, a provider of fast analytics and data visualization software, has released Tableau 5.2, with integration to Sybase IQ. This release brings Tableau’s browser-based analytics, active dashboards and business intelligence capabilities to Sybase IQ environments and extends them to anyone in an organization.
* Zend Technologies: Sybase IQ has been certified with Zend Server 5.0, an enterprise-ready Web Application Server for running and managing PHP applications on Linux, Windows or IBM i. Zend Technologies, Inc. is the leading provider of products and services for developing, deploying and managing business-critical PHP applications.
“We’ve seen overwhelming support for Sybase IQ from our partner community,” said Dan Lahl, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Sybase. “We are committed to continuing to build an ecosystem around Sybase IQ that will allow us to further serve our customer base by putting actionable intelligence into the hands of decision makers across the organization. Independent software vendors are working quickly to integrate with Sybase IQ to bring joint solutions to the market in record time.”
About Sybase IQ
Sybase IQ is a highly optimized analytics server that handles the most challenging data warehousing requirements with ease, meeting the demand for business intelligence, advanced analytics, predictive modeling, stringent regulation compliance and fast reporting. Compatible with standard hardware platforms, operating systems and leading analytics applications, Sybase IQ offers extraordinarily high performance at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Designed from the start for analytics, Sybase IQ produces its incredible results because of a unique architecture combining a column-based data structure with patented indexing and a scalable grid. The more pressurized the requirements—hundreds or thousands of concurrent users, complex ad hoc queries, very high data volumes and a high rate of change—the more customers notice Sybase IQ’s strengths. Sybase IQ also provides a reduction in disk and CPU requirements compared to traditional database management systems, which have to be retrofitted to support data warehousing and analytics.
Sybase, an SAP company, is an industry leader in delivering enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyze and mobilize information. We are recognized globally as a performance leader, proven in the most data-intensive industries and across all major systems, networks and devices. Our information management, analytics and enterprise mobility solutions have powered the world’s most mission-critical systems in financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing and government. For more information: www.sybase.com. Read Sybase blogs: blogs.sybase.com.Follow us on Twitter at @Sybase.
Sybase is a registered trademark of Sybase, Inc. ® indicates registration in the United States.SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. ISYS is a trademark or registered trademark of ISYS Search Software, Inc. SAS is a registered trademark of SAS Institute, Inc. in the USA and other countries. Tableau is a registered trademark of Tableau, LLC. Zend is a trademark of Zend Technologies Ltd. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.