Electronic Design Automation
Page 1 of 1
- FDT Group Press Conference Held at HANNOVER MESSE 2017
- 4/25/2017 7:03:08 PM
- The FDT Group, an independent, international, not-for-profit industry association supporting FDT® Technology, conducted a press conference today at HANNOVER MESSE 2017 discussing FDT advancements for IIoT and Industrie 4.0 to support the “Connected World”.
- DATAPAQ EasyTrack3: more memory, easy handling
- 4/25/2017 6:50:18 PM
- The newest generation DATAPAQ® EasyTrack®3 system makes profiling oven cure of painted and powder-coated products as easy as never before. Fluke® Process Instruments has equipped the data logger with a rugged and light polycarbonate casing that withstands harsh treatment and heat up to 100 °C without distortion and without harm to the electronics.
- FDT Group Plans Exhibit, Technology Demonstrations and Press Conference at HANNOVER MESSE 2017
- 4/18/2017 3:47:27 PM
- The FDT Group, an independent, international, not-for-profit industry association supporting FDT® Technology, today announced it will exhibit, conduct live technology demonstrations and hold a press conference at HANNOVER MESSE 2017, April 24-28, in Hannover, Germany.
- Datalog.ai to CEO to speak at the UTTR Conference on Chatbots in Los Angeles on June 1
- 4/12/2017 8:00:00 AM
- New York, NY--Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that datalog.ai will speak at the UTTR Conference on Chatbots ( http://uttr.com ) at the Sportsmen’s Lodge Events Center in Studio City, CA on June 1, 2017.
- FDT Group Adds Members Supporting its Open, Enterprise-wide Integration Standard
- 4/5/2017 3:17:20 PM
- Power-Genex, a major control valve technology supplier, and Elemer-STC, an innovator of process instrumentation solutions, are the newest members of FDT Group.
- « Previous
- Next »