News by Industry
Electronics Performance Measurement
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Tektronix Foundation Donates to Advanced Engineering Programs at Oregon State University
- 5/20/2013 12:29:54 PM
- BEAVERTON, Ore. - Tektronix, Inc., a leading worldwide provider of test, measurement and monitoring instrumentation, today announced that the Tektronix Foundation has made a sizeable donation t...
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Automated Switching Solution for Testing Multilane Digital Bus Standards
- 5/9/2013 1:30:06 PM
- New Solution Extends High-Speed Interface Testing on Agilent Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes SANTA CLARA, Calif. Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced an automated switching soluti...
- DataFission Creates a Platform to Search the Unsearchable and the Digital Universe
- 5/8/2013 4:26:11 PM
- San Jose, CA, USA May 1, 2013 – DataFission (http://www.datafission.com) is helping solve a world problem. That is, the inability to logically search all unstructured data. After years of assiduous efforts, Datafission has created an innovativ...
- German airport operator Fraport picks SAS® Visual Analytics on PivotalTM
- 5/6/2013 12:40:52 PM
- Frankfurt-based company uses high-performance analytics to control operations, data exploration CARY, NC To monitor and control airport operations, Fraport AG relies on high-performance analytic...
- MDL Ventures Develops an Affordable Industry Specific Analytics Application For Small Business
- 5/2/2013 6:09:56 PM
- MDL Ventures now has a web site. At MDLVentures.ca, customer needs carry the utmost importance. The site provides its users information regarding small business software solutions that provide analytics for small busi...
- Networking Industry Leaders to Showcase Shortest Path Bridging Interoperability at Interop 2013
- 5/1/2013 10:39:20 AM
- - Alcatel-Lucent, HP and Spirent join Avaya to endorse the benefits of Shortest Path Bridging for fabric networking. - Interop 2013 to be the first live public showcase of a multi-vendor fabr...
- Teradata Helps Build Data Warehouse for Largest Local Bank in Southwest China
- 4/26/2013 9:09:03 AM
- Sichuan Rural Credit Union to adopt worldwide data analytics technology BEIJING and SAN DIEGO, Calif. — Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the world’s leading analytic data solutions company, announced today th...
- « Previous
- Next »