Drawbridge Growth, Culture, and Technology Recognized with Recent Awards
Drawbridge, the leading anonymized digital identity company, has been recognized by various tech companies, industry bodies, and leading publications with a series of awards for the company’s business growth, company culture, and product innovation.
“We strive for across-the-board excellence in our product and service offerings, and that has translated to an excellent company culture and phenomenal growth,” said Drawbridge VP of Marketing, Brian Ferrario. “These regional and national awards are a great testament to the validity of everything we’re building, even the parts that aren’t seen by customers or partners. Together these awards are reflective of our entire company – our record growth stems from great products, which are the results of a fantastic team that’s come together to develop best-in-class technology and have some fun along the way.”
The recent awards and recognition include:
- Best Display & Programmatic Advertising Platform for the Drawbridge Cross-Device Platform in the 2016 Digiday Signal Awards, which recognize the technology platforms that are bringing efficiency, effectiveness and creativity to brands and agencies.
- Being named to the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies in America for the second year in a row.
- Gold Globee Awards, which encompass America’s best companies across several growth categories, for both Hiring Growth and Sales Revenue Growth.
- Tech in Motion’s Silicon Valley Timmy Award for Silicon Valley’s Best Technology Work Culture.
- The Cloudera Data Impact Award for Customer Insights, as well as being named a finalist in the Data Platform Optimization category.
These awards come at time of continued momentum for Drawbridge, with the recent hiring of a seasoned CFO, and closing of its Series C funding round led by Sequoia Capital this Spring. The company has also made significant updates to its Cross-Device Platform and Connected Consumer Graph® offerings in recent months.
Drawbridge is the leading anonymized digital identity company building cross-device technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. The Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph® includes more than one billion consumers across more than three billion devices, and verified to be 97.3% precise. Brands can work with Drawbridge in three ways: by licensing the Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph for cross-device data applications; managing cross-device ad campaigns in real-time using the Drawbridge Cross-Device Platform; or working with Drawbridge to execute cross-device campaigns. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and has been named to the Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing companies in America for the past two years. For more information visit www.drawbridge.com.
Mike Murphy, Senior Marketing Manager
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/48303/205562/205562-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Mike Murphy
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.