MEDIA ALERT: Experience the Next Generation of Motion Based Technology with Movea at CES 2014
From wearables and the first connected tennis racket, to sensor hubs for indoor navigation and home entertainment, see how Movea technology turns sensor data into personal and meaningful information
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW (CES), Las Vegas – Jan. 6, 2014 – Movea (www.movea.com), a leading provider of data-fusion and motion-processing technologies is demonstrating its industry-leading technology in mobile, sports and fitness, and home entertainment at CES. Also, during the event, Movea CEO Sam Guilaumé will participate in a panel hosted by the MEMS Industry Group to discuss how best to integrate MEMS sensor fusion in wearable technology.
To meet with Movea, please stop by our booth (#25336, South Hall 2, LVCC), or schedule an appointment by contacting email@example.com .
WHO: Movea, Inc.
WHAT: Exhibition and interactive demos showing the technology that is enabling the smart devices and applications of tomorrow, including:
Indoor Navigation: Movea will showcase its high performance pedestrian navigation solution for mobile by guiding you through the South Hall 2 show floor. Check out Movea’s ped nav solutions here with demos in France and South Korea.
Sports & Fitness: Dreaming of the day when your sport and fitness equipment is as smart as your smartphone? Movea will be showing a series of SmartMotion enabled products, including:
- Babolat Play: the world’s first connected tennis racket was developed in partnership with Babolat, leading tennis equipment manufacturer.Check out Rafael Nadal using the tennis racket. Want one? Movea and Babolat will be giving away a racket each day at CES!
- Wearable Devices: See how Movea MotionSport outclasses other more popular devices in the market.
Home Entertainment: The Smart Home is only getting smarter. Movea will be displaying the latest in set-top-boxes and remote control solutions with motion control and gesture recognition.
Additionally, Movea’s technology can be seen at its partners’ booths, including:
- Wyplay (Venetian, Level 3 - Toscana 3604, Toscana 3605)
- Philips (LVCC, South Hall 1 - 21451)
- Microchip (LVCC, South Hall 2 - MP25554)
- Texas Instruments (LVCC, South Hall 1 - 20624)
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 7 – Friday, Jan. 10, 2014
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall
Booth #25336 at CES’ MotionTech Tech Zone
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Hospitality Suites, Suite 669
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
MEMS INDUSTRY GROUP PANEL
WHO: Sam Guilaumé, CEO of Movea
WHAT: Panel - “Wearables and MEMS Sensor Fusion"
- Sam Guilaumé will be participating in a panel for the MEMS Industry Group’s half day conference: MEMS Sensor Fusion – Revolutionizing the Internet of Things. The panel session titled, “Wearables and MEMS Sensor Fusion” will also include Tony Massimini, CTO of Semico Research; Sam Massih, director, wearable sensors of InvenSense; and Per Slycke, CTO and founder of Xsens. Ivo Stivoric, VP of research and development of Jawbone will be moderating.
WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014 from 3:25 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, Room N261, North Hall
Engage with Movea at CES on Social Media
- Follow us on Twitter
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Check out Movea’s YouTube Channel
Movea is the leading provider of data fusion and motion processing firmware, software, and IP for the consumer electronics industry. Thriving on its portfolio of more than 500 patents, Movea turns sensor data into meaningful personal information, decoding and analyzing sensor signals using ultra-low power, high performance algorithms and data hub technology. Our expertise enables customers and partners to unlock the 1 trillion sensors opportunity into 1 million smart applications for mobile, sports and interactive TV while reducing the risk, cost, and time-to-market for delivering compelling new features that differentiate their products and deliver more end-user value.
Movea has a global presence with headquarters in Grenoble, France, subsidiaries in the U.S. in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Seoul, South Korea, as well as technology and manufacturing partners and distributors around the world. For more information visit www.movea.com or follow us on Twitter at @MoveaDataFusion.
Jon Diaz, 415-694-6708
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/38693/184213/184213-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Jon Diaz
- Account Supervisor
- Racepoint Group
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.