Page 1 of 1
- Toshiba Starts Construction of Fab 6 and Memory R&D Center at Yokkaichi, Japan
- 2/9/2017 1:22:20 PM
- Toshiba Corporation (Tokyo: 6502) today announced that it has started construction of a new state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication facility, Fab 6, and a new R&D center, the Memory R&D Center, at Yokkaichi Operations in Mie prefecture, Japan, the company’s main memory production base.
- Fluke Process Instruments Expands Line of Endurance Series High-temperature Ratio Pyrometers
- 2/8/2017 3:12:29 PM
- Fluke® Process Instruments announced the expansion of the Endurance® Series line of high-temperature ratio infrared pyrometers to include three new single-color models and one new two-color model with extended temperature ranges and enhanced optical resolution characteristics.
- IBM & Ericsson Announce Research Advance for 5G Communications Networks
- 2/7/2017 4:19:13 PM
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) and Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) today announced a research breakthrough that could accelerate the launch of 5G communications networks and support new mobile enterprise and user experiences enabled by very high data rates, including IoT, connected vehicles, and immersive virtual reality.
- Engineers harness stomach acid to power tiny sensors
- 2/6/2017 1:14:50 PM
- Researchers at MIT and Brigham and Women’s Hospital have designed and demonstrated a small voltaic cell that is sustained by the acidic fluids in the stomach.
- « Previous
- Next »