Effective Horse Riding Exercises For Better Balance and Safety
Core exercises are now being used as horse riders realize horse riding exercises are needed to train riders how to be the best horse riders they can be. The horse riding posture can be trained by following an Applied Posture Riding program.
Core exercises are now being used by horse riders to train their core for horse riding. Specific core and Pilates based exercises for horse riding are becoming popular and recommended by all riding instructors. All top riders train their core for riding. Pilates classes alone, are not enough. Riders must follow a specific Equestrian Pilates based program. Physiotherapist and Elite rider Annette Willson has produced such a program, www.appliedpostureriding.com.au is now one of the most followed programs, by riders around the world. This program is designed as a Pilates for horse riders program and is very easy to follow and valid for all riders. It is very unique and professionally developed.
This program will
- teach correct horse riding posture
- teach riders all they need to know about the horse riding posture
- teach riders which muscles to strengthen and which muscles to stretch to be effective
- teach riders how to use their seat, legs and hands effectively and safely
- teach riders to be safe and strong in the saddle
- teach riders how to manage back pain and injury recovery
This is the most detailed program available for horse riders and strongly recommended for all horse riders. Top riders around the world are now following Applied Posture Riding techniques, and it is recommended all riders follow their lead.
- Contact Information
- Annette Willson
- Applied Posture Riding
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.