Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Comprehensive PCI Express IP and Verification Solutions at PCI-SIG 2013
SAN JOSE, Calif.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced its participation at PCI-SIG Developers Conference 2013, an annual conference that provides comprehensive training on all aspects of the PCI (peripheral component interconnect) standard.
Visitors to the Cadence booth (#9) can participate in the following demonstrations:
• Low-power PCIe controller and PHY
• Mobile PCIe controller and MIPI M-PHY
• PCIe with TripleCheck IP Validator
• Chip-package-board design and analysis
Cadence will deliver papers at two conference sessions:
• “Testing and Verification of NVMe PCIe devices” – Moshik Ruben (10:30-11:30 am on Tuesday, June 25)
• “MPCIe implementation case study” – Martin James (3:30 – 4:30 pm on Tuesday, June 25)
June 25-26, 2013
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.