Michael D. Wild: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society candidate for Man of the Year Award
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) nominates Michael D. Wild as a candidate for Man of the Year of South Florida
Plantation, FL 04/02/2013 - The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) has recently nominated Michael D. Wild as The Man of the Year in Broward County. Michael is the managing partner of WFP Law, specializing in the area of estate planning, asset protection, wealth transfer and probate administration.
As a leader in his community, he has improved the quality of life for clients and their families with exceptional care and service that goes beyond what’s expected of a legal professional.
Mr. Wild is truly honored to receive this recognition as a symbol of his dedication to the citizens of South Florida. Michael asserts, “I truly believe that a cure for cancer is right around the corner and with the help of the community here in South Florida, we will find that cure!”
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Man & Woman of the Year is a prestigious national campaign that focuses on raising money for the fight against blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. Candidates such as Michael utilize their leadership abilities and highly esteemed reputation in the community to raise critical life-saving funds. The candidates who raise the most monies are going to be named Fort Lauderdale’s Man & Woman of the Year on
June 8th at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six.
Now Michael needs your help! Show your support to make him a winner in this 10 week race.
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Make a 100% tax-deductible donation by mailing a check (made payable to LLS) to Michael Wild at 101 N Pine Island Rd, Ste 201, Plantation, FL 33324.
- Sponsor him and LLS at the Grand Finale Celebration and receive special sponsorship benefits including advertising and tickets to the Grand Finale Gala (sponsorships from $5,000 - $50,000 available).
- Join Michael where the winners will be announced at the Grand Finale Celebration by purchasing seats ($200 per person) or buying a table ($2,000 for table for ten).
- Donate an item for the auction or help get items donated.
All monies raised are in honor of the Boy & Girl of the Year patient heroes chosen for their strength and unbeatable attitudes. Let your competitive spirit shine by rallying around Michael to help make him “The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man of the Year” in the battle against blood cancers.
To find out more about the LLS race and the law firm of Wild Felice & Partners PA, please visit: www.wfplaw.com, or call Michael Wild directly at: 954-944-2855.
- Contact Information
- Michael Wild
- Managing Partner
- Wild Felice and Partners, PA
- (1) 954-944-2855
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.