Not for profit
Page 1 of 1
- The Elizabeth Hospice is Seeking Hospice Volunteers Throughout San Diego County
- 1/18/2017 10:00:00 AM
- The Elizabeth Hospice will host its next volunteer training on Saturdays, February 25 and March 4, 2017 from 8:30am to 3:30pm at The Elizabeth Hospice administrative building located at 500 La Terraza Blvd, Suite 130, Escondido.
- Caregiver Support Group in San Diego Presented by The Elizabeth Hospice
- 1/10/2017 10:00:00 AM
- The Elizabeth Hospice is offering an ongoing caregiver support group at ActivCare Memory Care at 4S Ranch located at 10603 Rancho Bernardo Rd, San Diego 92127 on the second Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
- The UPS Store Celebrates Literacy at the 2017 Rose Parade
- 12/29/2016 9:31:33 AM
- The UPS Store today officially announced the company’s first-ever float in the 2017 Tournament of Roses® Parade. The float, “Books Bring Us Together”, brings to life the Toys for Tots Literacy Program, highlighting the importance of childhood literacy on a national stage.
- « Previous
- Next »