News by Industry
Infectious Disease Control
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Summer Break Provides School Districts with the Ideal Opportunity to Resolve Mold Issues
- 6/17/2013 10:34:38 AM
- Earlier this month, it was reported that parents of students who attend a middle school in the Belle Harbor neighborhood of Queens were voicing their concerns after learning of mold problems in their children’s school. Just last month, Massachusetts...
- WHO interim guidance on the use of bedaquiline to treat MDR-TB
- 6/13/2013 9:43:45 AM
- GENEVA - WHO estimates that up to half a million new cases of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) occur worldwide, each year. Current treatment regimens for MDR-TB present many challenges: treat...
- Water Park Agrees to $1.3 Million Settlement Following Outbreak
- 6/10/2013 12:32:50 PM
- Cinnaminson, NJ, June 10, 2013 Last month, it was announced in the media that a large water park in New York had agreed to settle a class action lawsuit following an outbreak of illnesses in 2008. Reports indicate that the company that owns the ...
- Moffitt Cancer Center Selects UltraViolet Devices, Inc., to Provide UV Surface Disinfection Technologies
- 6/6/2013 11:09:10 AM
- Moffitt Cancer Center , the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, is partnering with UltraViolet Devices, Inc. , on environmental disin...
- UVDI Selected as Authorized Dealer of Lumacept™ UVC-MAX Coating Technologies
- 6/4/2013 1:18:11 PM
- Adoption of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) technology to achieve superior surface disinfection in hospital rooms has grown dramatically in recent years. Hospitals are embracing this technology in products such as UVDI’s V-360+ UV Room San...
- AquaticMicrobiologyLab.com Launched by EMSL Analytical, Inc.
- 6/3/2013 3:07:41 PM
- Cinnaminson, NJ, June 3, 2013 The study of aquatic microbiology involves understanding microorganisms in aquatic environments. These microorganisms can play an important role in both purifying and polluting water systems. This month, a new on...
- ACAC Certifications Reaccredited by CESB
- 5/29/2013 12:35:30 PM
- The American Council for Accredited Certification ( ACAC ) has announced that its CIEC and CMC certification programs have been reaccredited by the Council of Engineering and Scientific Specialty Boards ([url=http://www....
- 2013 APIC Attendees Prepare to See the Latest in UV Disinfection Technologies
- 5/28/2013 6:03:30 PM
- UVDI, a leading provider of ultraviolet (UV) disinfection and molecular filtration technologies, will be exhibiting again at the Association of Professionals in Infection Control’s (APIC) 2013 Annual Educational Conference & International Meeting. T...
- Remarkable Progress in Reducing Child Mortality and Improving Maternal Health
- 5/28/2013 7:59:27 AM
- Rapid expansion of programs to prevent HIV transmission to babies and vaccinate children show how results can be achieved in relatively little time KUALA LUMPUR, - Some of the world’s poorest count...
- EMSL Analytical Launches www.VermiculiteTesting.com
- 5/21/2013 12:09:48 PM
- Cinnaminson, NJ, May 21, 2013 This month, a new online resource for the people dealing with vermiculite insulation has become available. EMSL Analytical, Inc., one the North America’s largest vermiculite and asbestos testing laboratories, is plea...
- « Previous
- Next »