Agilent Technologies to Showcase Latest Digital Video Test Solutions at IBC2010 Exhibition
AMSTERDAM, IBC2010, Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will demonstrate its solutions for DVB-T2, DAB/DAB+ and ATSC-M/H for broadcasting transmitters and receivers research, development and manufacturing at IBC2010, Sept. 10-14, Amsterdam, RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Booth 13.A31.
“IBC is the ideal venue for demonstrating our test solutions and showing how they support the broadcast ecosystem” said Renaud Duverne, Agilent’s Europe, Middle East, Africa market development manager.
“Agilent is excited to demonstrate our newest industry solutions at the IBC broadcasting exhibition,” said Hai-Tao Zhang, Agilent’s China Video Operation manager. “As a DVB Consortium and WorldDMB Forum member, we have gained valuable insight into the evolving needs of the broadcast industry. This insight, coupled with our in-depth customer knowledge, allows us to deliver the leading-edge digital broadcast test solutions that today’s engineers demand.”
Agilent will demonstrate the following solutions at the IBC2010 exhibition:
* DVB-T/H/T2 Test Solution -- this solution is based on Agilent’s Signal Studio and its X-Series measurement applications. DVB-T2 (Digital Video Terrestrial Broadcasting -- Second Generation) is an extension of the television standard DVB-T and is issued by the DVB consortium.
* DAB/DAB+/DMB-Audio Test Solution -- Agilent’s Signal Studio for broadcast radio simplifies the creation of standard-based waveforms for FM stereo/ RDS/RBDS, DAB, DAB+, T-DMB and DMB-Audio components and receivers test. The test solution supports DAB/DMB and makes it easier to support the WorldDMB library for receiver profiles (1/2/3).
* ATSC-M/H Test Solution -- Agilent’s Signal Studio generates the ATSC-M/H signals for receiver test. ATSC-M/H is a standard for mobile digital TV that allows TV broadcasts to be received by mobile devices written in the A/153 standard.
* Agilent MXG N5182A RF vector signal generator -- The N5182A is optimized for component design and production verification with the industry’s best ACPR performance, high power, fast switching, and scalable baseband and RF performance. Frequency range can be chosen from 100 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz, and output power is up to +23 dBm.
* Agilent PXB N5106A baseband signal generator and channel emulator -- the N5106A is designed for use across the R&D lifecycle (design to performance test) and offers multichannel baseband generation (BBG), real-time fading, and signal capture in a single, multi-purpose instrument. The PXB’s capabilities make it ideal for engineers working on product development and conducting advanced research.
* Agilent N9020A MXA X-Series spectrum analyzer -- the N9020A, when used in combination with one of the X-Series advanced measurement applications, delivers an excellent performance test solution set for digital video/audio standards such as DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T, ATSC, CMMB, DTMB (CTTB) and DAB.
* Agilent N9342C handheld spectrum analyzer -- the N9342C frequency range is from 100 kHz to 7 GHz (tunable to 9 kHz) with a built-in tracking generator and GPS receiver. The analyzer supports powerful measurement features including power suite, spectrum monitor and USB power sensor support.
For information about the digital video industry, go to www.agilent.com/find/DigitalVideo. Information on Agilent’s signal generators and Signal Studio for digital video and broadcast radio is available at www.agilent.com/find/SignalGenerators and www.agilent.com/find/SignalStudio. Information on Agilent’s X-Series signal analyzers and advanced measurement applications can be found at www.agilent.com/find/X-Series and www.agilent.com/find/X-Series_Apps, respectively.
IBC is the premier annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment and news content worldwide. In 2009, the show attracted more than 45,000 attendees from 140 countries around the world, exhibiting more than 1,300 of the world’s key technology suppliers and showcasing a debate-leading conference that, among other vital sessions, brought together the ASC and the BSC digital camera tests and offered pioneering insight into the latest developments in stereoscopic 3D. For more information, go to www.ibc.org.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company’s 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.