Watch Behind-the-Scenes Video of VH1’s Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch Exclusively on RealNetworks’ SuperPass
* RealNetworks partners with 51 Minds to offer exclusive behind-the-scenes and unedited content from VH1’s Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch
* Viewers can watch unedited full-length episodes, cast audition tapes and hours of unaired video
SEATTLE - RealNetworks® (NASDAQ: RNWK) has teamed up with 51 Minds Entertainment to provide exclusive behind-the-scenes, uncut and unedited content from the debut season of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch to subscribers of RealNetworks’ SuperPass™ online video service.
This service provides the ultimate way for fans to follow Chad Ochocinco’s search for love among 85 contestants, with new videos added daily during the season, including unedited elimination discussions, audition tapes, exclusive interviews, and hours of un-aired content. New episodes of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch air on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on VH1 and fans can watch hours of exclusive content each week on SuperPass. A free trial of SuperPass is available followed by a monthly subscription of $14.99. Subscribers will have access to hours of new content over the 10-week season including:
* Unedited full-length episodes
* Casting call and interview footage with the initial 85 contestants and the non-contenders who didn’t make the first cut
* Chad Ochocinco’s deliberations with fellow NFL wide receiver and friend Bernard Berrian as he decides which contestant to eliminate each episode
* Personal recaps of the day’s events by Ochocinco himself
* Behind-the-scenes footage of extended dramatic moments, producer updates and exclusive surveillance cam footage from the house
* Information is available on the official web site for Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch at VH1.com and at http://www.real.com/superpass/ocho-cinco.
RealNetworks, Inc. delivers digital entertainment services to consumers via PC, handheld device, home entertainment system or mobile phone. Real® created the streaming media category in 1995 and has continued to lead the market with pioneering products and services, including: RealPlayer®, the first mainstream media player to enable one-click downloading and recording of Internet video; GameHouse®, one of the largest casual games destinations on the Web; and a variety of mobile entertainment services, such as ringback tones, offered to consumers through leading wireless carriers around the world. RealNetworks’ corporate information is located at http://www.realnetworks.com/about-us/index.aspx.
About 51 Minds Entertainment
The founders, Cris Abrego and Mark Cronin, formed this influential production company after joining forces to create the pop culture reality show, The Surreal Life. Widely credited for creating the celebreality genre of reality programming, 51 Minds has amused and shocked viewers with its enormously popular television series. With such hits as Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, My Fair Brady, Gotti’s Way, Real Chance of Love, and For the Love of Ray J, 51 Minds helped catapult VH1 to ratings success and still holds the record for the most watched programs on that channel. In April of 2008, the company was acquired by Endemol USA. Through this partnership, 51 Minds continues to run as a dynamic independent production company and has carried on producing hilarious and paramount shows within the 51 Minds’ brand.
VH1 connects viewers to the music, artists and pop culture that matter to them most with TV series, specials, live events, exclusive online content and public affairs initiatives. VH1 is available in 95 million households in the U.S. VH1 also has an array of digital channels and services including VH1Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Mobile, VH1Games and extensive broadband video on VH1.com. Connect with VH1 at VH1.com.
Real, RealNetworks, GameHouse, RealPlayer and SuperPass are trademarks or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc. All other trademarks, names of actual companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.