Page 1 of 1
- PublicVine Powers Big Machine TV, the First Label Operated Streaming Music Platform
- 4/12/2017 2:38:38 PM
- Big Machine Label Group (BMLG) today announces PublicVine as the technology provider powering BMLG’s branded streaming media platform, Big Machine TV--the first label-operated streaming media platform--paving the way for a shift in the music industry.
- Melodia Women’s Choir Announces 2017 Women Composer Commissioning Program Competition
- 4/3/2017 1:02:37 PM
- Melodia Women’s Choir, New York’s premier ensemble for women’s choral music, is excited to announce its fourth Women Composers Commission Competition, an open invitation to U.S.-based women composers to apply for a commission opportunity to create a new work for Melodia and women’s voices.
- Small Man, Big Achievements: An Athlete-Musician’s Ride through Life
- 3/31/2017 3:27:02 AM
- From music to sports and everything in between, Saul Shocket gives a front-row seat of his life’s adventure in his book, You’re Saul? I Thought You’d Be Bigger.
- Emmis Communications Chooses Omny Studio And Triton Digital To Power On-Demand Audio Strategy
- 3/29/2017 10:42:19 AM
- One of the nation’s most respected media companies, Emmis Communications, today announced that it will address the growing appetite for on-demand audio by leveraging the integrated services of Omny Studio, a cloud-based audio management platform, and Triton Digital, a leading technology provider for the audio industry.
- « Previous
- Next »