Health Alert: Extreme Caution Is Advised With New Swine Flu Vaccine
Should Pregnant Women, the Elderly, and Children Be Given This Experimental Vaccine?
Millions of parents are talking about this important question in light of the U.S. Government’s fast-tracking of millions of vaccines intended for school children across the country this October. Parents are asking important questions vital to the health and welfare of their children. How will these vaccines be tested to make sure they’re safe? What solid evidence does the government have that these experimental vaccines are necessary or effective? Are state governments prepared to obey vaccine safety provisions in the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? Who will be held responsible if the vaccine is not safe and harms children? Will children be forced to receive the vaccines or will parents be able to make that choice?
These and other important questions for parents and their children are addressed in a special video (www.livingfuel.com/Living-Fuel-Health-Alert.aspx) produced by the National Vaccine Information Center (www.nvic.org/)and presented by its Founder and President, Barbara Loe Fisher.
It is the position of Living Fuel that parents should make decisions about their children’s health, not the government. God created the family as the primary method of protecting the rights and lives of all people. Government agencies like the Department of Health and Human Services have a stated goal to protect the health of all Americans and provide essential human services. We believe there is no greater way the American government can do that than to allow American parents to choose what’s best for their children.
The issue of vaccinating school children against the swine flu goes to the very heart of family rights and responsibilities. That is why Living Fuel supports Barbara Loe Fisher and the National Vaccine Information Center in their efforts to seek the truth about this controversial subject and share their findings with the American public before the government mandates that all school children be vaccinated against the swine flu. It is also our hope and prayer that our government will not go forward with any plans for forced inoculations.
Best-selling author and nationally-known health and nutrition expert K.C. Craichy says this about the flu vaccination controversy: “Information abounds in the media and on the web about the H1N1 or ‘swine’ flu. However, many of the voices we hear or the material we read either ratchet up the panic or dismiss the threat as hyped and overblown. What we know for certain is that the H1N1 vaccination is coming and it is urgent that you stay informed. My concern is about your safety. Could the risk of vaccine injury actually be greater than the risk of the swine flu itself? Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.”
Some of the most troubling aspects about this situation are:
1) The producers of these experimental vaccines admit they do not have a swine flu vaccine yet, but promise they will make a vaccine, that as yet does not exist, available by flu season and are receiving FAST-TRACK approval from the FDA.
2) These are, at best, experimental vaccines created without enough time for adequate testing before they are planned to be used on our children and the elderly.
3) Producers of these experimental vaccines have been granted, by the US Congress, complete immunity from ANY and ALL liability resulting from injuries caused by their experimental vaccines.
4) The Massachusetts State Senate has recently passed the “Pandemic Response Bill” that now awaits approval in the House. This bill includes frightening language that permits authorities to force vaccinations, forcibly quarantine those who choose to not be vaccinated and levy fines of up to $1,000 per day to those who refuse mandatory vaccinations and quarantines
5) World Health Organization “WHO” admits vaccines are not needed for healthy people (news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8214298.stm)and obese people are at a greater risk of contracting swine flu. Yet, WHO is on the verge of mandating global mass vaccination against the swine flu and also states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe (www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/notes/h1n1_vaccine_20090713/en/index.html).
6) Many scientists believe the cause of death in the pandemic of 1918 was primarily bacterial not viral (www.newscientist.com/article/dn14458-bacteria-were-the-real-killers-in-1918-flu-pandemic.html) and that vaccine injury was a major contributor. In the flu scare of 1976, more people died from the flu vaccinations than from the flu (Los Angeles Times - http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/27/science/sci-swine-history27).
7) Former Chief Vaccine Control Officer of the US Food and Drug Administration, Dr. J. Anthony Morris, is quoted as saying, “There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good.” Dr. Morris is also quoted as saying, “There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them, anyway.”
8) A large number of doctors in general practice do not want to be vaccinated themselves and are concerned about vaccinating children because they believe the safety trials will not be adequate. Many of the doctors believe the swine flu is too mild to justify taking the vaccine. Many nurses have also said they will not be vaccinated against the swine flu because of similar concerns.
9) Many neurosurgeons have also expressed concern about the potential for increased Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which they say could be triggered by the vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) admits that the flu vaccine given in 1976 was associated with people getting GBS, but believes the chance of that happening again with new vaccines will be much lower (www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/gbs.htm).
“Individuals should do their own research and have the right to make their own decisions regarding their health,” says Living Fuel Founder & CEO K.C. Craichy. [Read Craichy’s article in this month’s Golf Fitness Magazine (www.golffitnessmagazine.com) called Super Immunity for Golf.]
About Living Fuel, Inc.
Living Fuel is the leader in superfood nutrition in purity, potency, quality and truth. The company’s mission is to change lives with leading-edge, high-end superfoods. Living Fuel quality products are meticulously designed with integrity and fresh, all-natural, organic ingredients whenever possible. LivingFuel is for the entire family from the health challenged to the super healthy, including athletes like Olympic swimming champion Dara Torres and Boston Red Sox All-Star J.D. Drew, dieters and diabetics. The product line includes LivingFuel SuperBerry® Ultimate; SuperBerry® Original; SuperGreens; LivingProtein; SuperEssentials™ Omega 3EDA antioxidant essential fatty acids gelcaps; CocoChia™ Raw Food Sustained Energy Bars and Snack Mix; Super Coffee Rx™ gourmet antioxidant coffee extract and TheraSweet™ all-natural therapeutic sugar. For more information about Living Fuel or its products, visit www.livingfuel.com or contact the company directly at (866) 580-3835.
- Contact Information
- Mark McGee
- Director of Communications
- Living Fuel, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.