Announcing the Great Rainbow Live Flash CMS Tutorial Competition!
Code and Visual has 5 free Rainbow Live licences to give away to the 5 best Rainbow Live tutorial entries. For a limited time you can trial a fully functional installation of Rainbow Live on any server you choose by using the Domain Key “tutorialcompetition”. This Domain Key will remain valid for the duration of the competition.
Rainbow Live fills the niche between complete Flash CMS solution and XML Editor. Rainbow was built specifically to enable Flash developers to continue building XML based Flash files the way they usually do, while providing important CMS functionality out of the box - with no changes needed.
The competition is open to anybody that wishes to write a tutorial about Rainbow, be it a webmaster or blog author, or even someone that submits a word document. The best tutorial bearing the title from each of the following 5 categories will each receive a free Rainbow Live Domain Key for the domain of their choice - worth $99.
* Rainbow Live Flash CMS - Installation Tutorial
* Rainbow Live Flash CMS - Using Templates
* How to Use Rainbow Live as a Flash CMS
* Rainbow Live Flash CMS - Using Custom Server Side Scripts (php)
* Rainbow Live Flash CMS - Using Custom Server Side Scripts (.Net)
What Entries Will be Judged On
* Simple and clear communication style
* Explaination of concepts and details
* Well written and entertaining style
* Good layout and presentation
* Use of images
How To Enter
Any tutorial that sends a ping back to “http://www.codeandvisual.com/rainbow” will be automatically entered. If you don’t own a blog, or can’t ping back, simply send your completed entry to competition [at] codeandvisual.com
The Competition will close 11:59 July 31st 2009, GMT
Some of the key benefits of Rainbow Live:
* Works with your current XML file
* Admin and User log-ins
* customisable node locking/hiding for client
* Easier for clients to use than a raw XML file
* Edit XML files live online
* Upload Images and files
* Automatically create thumbnails
* Define child templates to define your own node type
* No backend scripting necessary
* Customizable scripts
* Doesn’t dictate structure of your data/website
* Easily design the CMS to your own needs
To learn more about Rainbow Live and download an installation package, visit: http://www.codeandvisual.com/rainbow-live
- Contact Information
- James McNess
- Business Owner
- Code and Visual
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.