Inquisite Provides Top 5 Tips for Managing Survey Software Deployments
AUSTIN, TEXAS – Inquisite (www.inquisite.com), an established provider of Web-based software for easily collecting, understanding and managing feedback from customers and employees, today released a Top 5 list of organizational best practices in deploying customer survey and employee survey software.
For more than 12 years, those whose job includes gathering and understanding the opinions and insights of their organization’s key constituents, have selected Inquisite survey software for its unmatched survey design capabilities, automation, security, ease-of-use and powerful reporting. Inquisite has observed that its customers’ processes for managing survey projects are evolving. The early days of surveying often included ad hoc surveys built with low-end tools deployed to the same recipients from multiple departments, creating survey chaos and survey fatigue. Today, survey processes are evolving as organizations recognize that greater control over enterprise-wide survey initiatives provides better quality data, breaking down silos of information and resulting in better decision making across the organization.
When in the hands of trained users managing well-designed and executed feedback projects, survey software can be a valuable asset in an organization’s efforts to better understand their audiences, and most importantly, to act upon that understanding.
The following is a compilation of survey deployment best practices that Inquisite has collected from its customers.
1) Identify Participating Departments - Identify the departments that will be using the survey software and purchase an adequate number of licenses. Be sure to distribute a license to each participating department.
2) Designate an Account Administrator – Each department should designate an account administrator who will take the lead on managing the software users, as well as the application itself. Some administrators take responsibility for:
• Training users
• Publishing surveys
• Managing invitations
• Managing email lists
• Generating reports
• Downloading response data
• Ensuring survey content follows the organization’s policies
3) Don’t Forget to Train the Trainer – Once you’ve designated an Account Administrator, ensure they receive the appropriate level of software training that allows them to comfortably train users and get the most out of the software’s features and functionality. When evaluating survey software providers, ensure they provide training in a format (in-person, online, etc.) that is most convenient to you.
4) Publish The Rules – Provide guidelines to users and administrators, particularly If there are instances or environments in which the survey software is not to be used.
5) Make Security a Priority – If you’re storing survey response data on-premises, store that data behind a secure firewall. Also, when initially evaluating survey software providers, narrow your list to those that leverage the latest security protocols. Using Inquisite as an example, when a respondent is taking a survey, a secure SSL connection is established between the respondent and the Inquisite web server so that any information transmitted is encrypted.
Be sure to look for survey software that makes it easy to follow these customer tips. For example, the right survey software will provide licenses based on user roles, allowing you to designate not only a Survey Administrator but also Survey Analysts and Survey Reviewers. Licenses for these user roles specify varying levels of access for survey development, deployment and data analysis. Look too for a solution that is offered in either the traditional installed method, or in the Software-as-a-Service model, leaving you free to choose. Lastly, look closely at the track-record and “value added” services a vendor provides. You want to be sure your survey software provider offers in-person and virtual training classes; and that customer support is top-notch, in the event you have questions, problems, or simply want to discuss best practices specific to your environment.
For more details, please contact Inquisite at http://www.inquisite.com/Contact/.
Inquisite is a leading provider of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software and services. Inquisite’s comprehensive solutions facilitate the gathering, understanding and acting upon business-critical data, getting the right information to the right people at the right time. Leveraging Inquisite, critical data can be easily integrated with existing business processes and systems, providing enterprises with the confidence to make the right business decisions to drive their business forward. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Inquisite sets the pace by providing the best combination of enterprise power, operational simplicity, and measurable value. Across every industry, hundreds of leading organizations around the world use Inquisite for their mission-critical customer and employee loyalty initiatives. Making the right decision has never been easier. For more information, visit www.inquisite.com.
- Contact Information
- Wynn Hartley
- Marketing Director
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.