Coremetrics Announces Significant Enhancements to LIVEmail, Search and Intelligent Offer Applications
Upgrades Help Customers Better Tailor Content to Online Visitors
SAN MATEO, Calif.– Coremetrics, the leader in marketing optimization, today announced significant enhancements to three of its key applications: Coremetrics Search™, Coremetrics LIVEmail™, and Coremetrics Intelligent Offer™. These enhancements are designed to make it easier to target and retarget prospects and customers, and extend the reach of the Coremetrics Continuous Optimization Platform, a unique system that forms the essential foundation for any online marketing and business process.
At the heart of the platform is Coremetrics’ exclusive Lifetime Individual Visitor Experience (LIVE) Profile™, which tracks a customer’s browsing behavior over the long term, including offline information, not just the first or last click. This rich, visitor-level data is leveraged by Search, LIVEmail, and Intelligent Offer to equip marketers to even more effectively tailor content and offers to the unique needs of their customers via personalized recommendations and email, display advertising, paid search, and more.
Coremetrics Search 7
Coremetrics Search is a pay-per-click (PPC) marketing application that improves top-line business results on PPC investments while reducing operational costs and demonstrating clear returns. Fully integrated with the Continuous Optimization Platform and leveraging detailed LIVE Profiles, this application helps businesses manage their paid search initiatives for maximum business impact.
The new release of Search 7 is faster and more flexible, delivering unprecedented efficiency and return for paid search initiatives along with reduced operational costs. Coremetrics Search 7 is already being utilized by large enterprises that individually manage millions of keywords per day. Enhancements include:
* Fast, scalable user interface for increased efficiency.
* First of its kind Google Quality Score reporting for simplified management of complex campaigns, and more effective identification and promotion of top performing keywords.
* Bulk edit and create, geo targeting, advanced filtering, bid rules wizards and customizable dashboards.
Search 7 will be available on June 1, 2009.
Coremetrics LIVEmail 3
Coremetrics LIVEmail is an automated email marketing management application that enables users to integrate with email service providers to create targeted email campaigns that improve open rate, click through and conversion. Detailed LIVE Profiles deliver behavioral data to customize each email offer for the specific user, significantly improving response rates. Integration with Coremetrics Intelligent Offer brings personalized product recommendations directly to each email, tailored for the recipient’s online behavior. Enhancements include:
* Email best practice programs for improved results when targeting site browsers, abandoners, purchasers, or dormant visitors.
* Advanced segmentation and filtering, configurable email release schedules, and native reporting to track campaign performance.
* Enhanced integration with Coremetrics Connect™ certified email service providers to improve email campaign distribution and efficiency.
LIVEmail 3 will be available on June 15, 2009.
Coremetrics Intelligent Offer 4
Coremetrics Intelligent Offer is an automated product recommendation application leveraging advanced algorithms and individual visitor personalization to deliver up-sell and cross-sell recommendations across many online and offline channels. Leveraging the rich LIVE Profile data set and integrated across the Continuous Optimization Platform, Intelligent Offer is proven to significantly increase revenues, conversion and average order value (AOV) in hundreds of installations worldwide.
Intelligent Offer 4 delivers unprecedented control and flexibility to merchandiser recommendation programs. Online businesses can now optimize and tailor their up sell and cross sell initiatives to best achieve business goals, while delivering personalized recommendations to a wider range of locations across their online properties. Enhancements include:
* “Snap-In” Dynamic Recommendations for rapid integration of recommendations with minimal IT assistance.
* Individual Visitor Personalization leveraging unique visitor profiles, historical and in-session data and wisdom of the crowds to present each shopper with the set of recommendations best suited to drive conversion; Profiles and recommendations are driven in real time.
* A/B Testing to determine the highest impact of multiple recommendation settings on overall site conversions.
* New Home & Category Page Recommendations deliver optimal recommendations at multiple points across a web property.
* New business rules offer unparalleled flexibility and control, enabling customers to manage sophisticated recommendations scenarios and tailor recommendation outcomes to meet revenue, margin, inventory or other business and campaign goals.
* Enhanced fall back recommendations to match compelling products and offers to visitors when behavioral data is unavailable.
Intelligent Offer 4 will be available on June 1, 2009.
“Online businesses are experiencing a sea change: there’s more data to analyze every day, the online and offline world are converging and social media is putting greater control into the hands of consumers,” said John Squire, chief strategy officer, Coremetrics. “Against this backdrop, today’s enhancements are designed to make it easy for marketers, merchandisers and product line owners to continually optimize their programs through integration, interoperability and shared services.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.