Cisco Hosts Industry Discussion on Data Center for Service Providers
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Cisco will host a live, one-hour interactive online broadcast and Q&A session via Cisco WebEx and discuss its strategy for Unified Computing in the data center and service providers’ Internet Protocol Next Generation Networks (IP NGN) platforms.
* Kelly Ahuja, senior vice president and general manager, service provider routing technology group, Cisco
* Suraj Shetty, vice president of global service provider marketing, Cisco
* Simon Aspinall, senior director of service provider marketing, Cisco
* Tuesday, May 12, 2009
* 8:00 a.m. (PDT) / 11:00 a.m. (EDT) / 4 p.m. (GMT)
The broadcast can be accessed at the URL below. No registration required.
* 1. Go to the following URL at 8:00 a.m. (PDT): https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=208266305
* 2. Enter the meeting password: Cisco.
* 3. Click “Join Now.”
* 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
To schedule a press interview after the broadcast, contact:
* Beth Mayer: email@example.com or call +1.415.593.8442
* Nathalie Zamora: NathalieZ@text100.com or call +1.415.593.8413
Cisco, (NASDAQ: CSCO), is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.