Juniper Networks to Showcase High-Performance Network Security Solutions at RSA Conference 2009
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: JNPR), the leader in high-performance networking, today announced that it will showcase its latest network security solutions at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, April 21-23, 2009. At the Juniper Networks booth #1125, attendees will learn how their high-performance businesses can demand more choice and flexibility with Juniper’s Adaptive Threat Management Solutions to reduce risk and increase productivity, all while significantly reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
Juniper’s recently announced Adaptive Threat Management Solutions is the industry’s first open solution set that provides real-time threat defense with unparalleled network-wide visibility and control at scale. Based on a flexible “pay-as-you-grow” deployment model, Juniper’s Adaptive Threat Management Solutions allow customers to significantly reduce sophisticated attacks that evade traditional point security products and have greater choice and flexibility in delivering cost-efficient and advanced security capabilities.
Juniper Networks Booth Demonstrations
* Dynamic Security: A demonstration of how the combination of Juniper’s routing, switching and security technology correlates a user’s identity with specific threat activities and effectively identifies, stops and remediates users who pose network or application-level threat.
* Cooperative Elements: A demonstration of Identity Federation and Single Sign On (SSO) through open standards support between Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN Series appliances and Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM).
* Scale and Performance: First ever live demonstration of 100+ Gbps firewall and 30 Gbps Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) traffic performance on the world’s fastest single security solution today, the Juniper Networks SRX5800 Services Gateway. With an order of magnitude increase in processing speed compared to traditional firewalls and other security appliances, this demonstration concludes Juniper’s SRX5800 support for the most demanding applications and services.
* Visibility and Control: With Juniper Networks Security Threat Response Manager (STRM) and Network and Security Manager (NSM), customers can centrally manage policy configuration and provisioning and automate the full event correlation, threat detection and response cycle to maximize the security of their corporate networks while improving IT efficiency. This enables enterprises to reduce administrative costs by more than 50 percent.
* Services: Juniper Networks J-Care Technical Services with Advanced Insight Solutions (AIS) will show customers how they can automate incident management and inventory assistance, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
Juniper Networks Speaking Sessions
* Monday, April 20 at 10:00 am PT: Lisa Lorenzin, principal solutions architect for security solutions, will participate in a pre-conference educational workshop on ‘Trusted Network Connect: Enabling Dynamic, Interoperable Security’ hosted by Trusted Computing Group
* Monday, April 20 at 3:00 pm PT: Lorenzin will participate in a workshop on Securing Networks through Standards-Based Network Access Control and Interoperability hosted by Trusted Computing Group
* Tuesday, April 21 at 1:30 pm PT: Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer, will participate in a session titled ‘The Changing Face of Network Access Control’
* Tuesday, April 21 at 4:10 pm PT: Brad Minnis, director of Environmental, Health, Safety and Security, will speak on a panel titled ‘Counterfeiting and the Gray Market: How to Ensure Product Authenticity’
* Thursday, April 23 at 8:00 am PT: Brian Lazear, director of product Management, and John Yun, senior product marketing manager of High-End Security Systems will present on ‘NAT as an Intermediary Step for IPv6 Migration’
* Thursday, April 23 at 2:10 pm: Lorenzin will present on ‘Critical Infrastructure Protection: Securing Process Control Networks’
Juniper Networks Partner Activities at RSA Conference
* Trusted Computing Group Booth #2133: Juniper will demonstrate comprehensive, standards-based access control with differentiated privileges based on user authentication and endpoint integrity, with both port-based and network-based enforcement, featuring the ability to automatically remediate non-compliant endpoints.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks, Inc. is the leader in high-performance networking. Juniper offers a high-performance network infrastructure that creates a responsive and trusted environment for accelerating the deployment of services and applications over a single network. This fuels high-performance businesses. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks, JUNOS, and the Juniper Networks logo are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.