Internet Marketing and SEO Firm Grows Despite Economy
Pasch Consulting Group (PCG) burst onto the scene for its innovative methods in SEO and Internet Marketing in 2005. Widely sought after by automotive clients for their SEO savoir-faire, the services of PCG are now in demand across all major industries. Many businesses now realize the necessity of proper SEO and Internet Marketing execution.
Approximately 2.4 billion searches are conducted on a specific search engine each year, with an estimated 85% of consumers shopping online for information before purchasing. With these numbers growing, businesses realize it is critical for their message to be visible on the Internet.
CEO Brian Pasch remarked, “SEO is the process of structuring and promoting a web site so that it is easily found and indexed by major search engines. Essentially this means that people searching the web will actually be able to find a company’s website.”
Pasch believes that it comes down to good content. “Writing and publishing content on a regular basis is not in the DNA of most companies and that’s where we can help.” explained Pasch.
PCG uses an effective combination of paid and organic SEO techniques to bolster a website’s search results. The importance of blog sites, social media and social bookmarking is not to be underestimated either. “The proper execution of these sites can have great impact on a company’s Internet presence,” according to Pasch. The end result of effective SEO and Internet Marketing is to have the site, or any subsidiaries, on Google page 1.
Recent additions to the PCG family include:
• Eco-Lite – Manufactures of professional salon and retail lighting fixtures that are also eco-friendly.
• Lean Forward – eLearning training solutions for all online educational and training needs.
• Lighthouse Prime – Wall Street prime broker dealer; a division of Lighthouse Financial Group.
• Edison Imaging Associates – Central Jersey’s leading medical imaging and radiology facilities.
• Island Reproductive – Staten Island reproductive services offer by Dr. Eric Knochenhauer, MD
• NJ Premier Institute – New Jersey Dental and Medical Training School located in Monmouth County.
• Bill Dodge Auto Group – Maine’s largest family owned franchise representing eleven car brands in Maine including BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, Cadillac, and GM brands.
• Preston Auto Group – Maryland’s leading multi-brand automotive franchise that includes Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan, Hyundai and
• Prestige Volvo – A family run Morris County Volvo dealer with superior custom service and a large selection of new and used Volvo cars.
• Old Homestead Steak House – The oldest steak house in
Manhattan located in the hot Meat Packing district of Manhattan.
Commenting on his company’s successful growth, Pasch said, “People find us because they find our clients or our own optimized websites. They conduct Internet queries on their particular business or product and often times it’s our work that holds Google page one results. Then our phone rings.”
PCG offers a free SEO evaluation of a business’s website to help them understand what they are and are not doing correctly for Internet marketing. The free evaluation alone is worth a trip to their website to learn more about Internet Marketing and how it can help all businesses succeed in a difficult economy.
For more information, visit http://www.paschconsulting.com
- Contact Information
- Brian Pasch
- Pasch Consulting Group
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.