New Lexmark lasers continue receiving accolades from top tech publications, labs
Lexmark International, Inc.’s (NYSE: LXK) newest line of color and monochrome laser printers and multifunction products (MFPs) have earned nearly 70 industry awards and broad recognition from top technology publications and testing houses. All of Lexmark’s laser models launched in the U.S. in October 2008 have received awards.
Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI), a leading printer and multifunctional testing laboratory, has bestowed one of its top honors upon Lexmark – Most Outstanding Monochrome Printer Line for 2008. Lexmark has achieved Monochrome Printer Line of the Year twice since 2005, the first year Line of the Year awards were given by BLI.
BLI also awarded two Fall 2008 Pick of the Year awards to Lexmark’s new monochrome laser printers. The Lexmark T650n was recognized as Outstanding Mid-Size Workgroup Monochrome Printer, while the Lexmark T654 family was recognized in the category for Outstanding Large Workgroup Monochrome Printer.
“For several years, Lexmark’s monochrome printers have performed admirably in our lab testing, offering excellent reliability, productivity and commendable image quality,” said BLI senior printer analyst Marlene Orr.
Better Buys for Business, an independent reviewer of document imaging equipment, and PCMag.com also granted the following distinguished product awards to Lexmark’s new laser printers and MFPs:
2008 Innovative Product of the Year
Winning more of these awards than any other manufacturer in 2008, Lexmark was given Innovative Product of the Year awards by Better Buys for Business for the Lexmark X543 and X544 families of color laser MFPs, X656 and X658 families of monochrome laser MFPs, E360 family of monochrome laser printers and C544 family of color laser printers.
Better Buys for Business also bestowed a number of 2009 Editor’s Choice awards on Lexmark’s new models:
• The Lexmark E260, E360 and E460 Series: “New (mono) printers for small workgroups with impressive speed, low cost and strong features.”
• The Lexmark T650 Series: “These (mono) printers set a new standard for high-end, large-workgroup printing with outstanding new technology. … The Lexmark models more than hold their own against the HP ones.”
• The Lexmark C540 Series: “These are excellent entry-level color printers with competitive prices and a surprising set of features.”
• The Lexmark X540 Series: “A bold new design allows for color and excellent functionality for the small workgroup.”
• The Lexmark X650 Series: “High-speed black-and-white enterprise laser MFPs set a new standard for the office.”
PCMag.com named the following Lexmark lasers as Editors’ Choice award winners and granted them a 4 Stars rating:
• Lexmark C544dn color laser printer: “The Lexmark C544dn offers the right balance of speed, paper handling, output quality, and size to fit nicely in a typical small office, workgroup, or busy home office,” said PCMag.com lead printer analyst M. David Stone.
• Lexmark T650n monochrome laser printer: “For small offices and workgroups with heavy-duty printing needs, workhorse monochrome lasers like the Lexmark T650n are indispensable. As a rule, Lexmark printers are among the best in the category, and the T650n is no exception,” said Stone.
“Our success at Lexmark is determined by our ability to meet customers’ specific requirements and leverage our technology ownership to deliver products, solutions and services that help them better manage and grow their business,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its Printing Solutions and Services Division. “We’re honored by this recognition and committed to delivering industry-leading output solutions that are aligned with what our customers need.”
The new Lexmark color and monochrome printers and MFPs are available through Lexmark’s channel partners and on www.lexmark.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.