Oracle Unveils Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture Trade Promotion Management Solution that Integrates Siebel and Oracle’s Demantra
Combination Delivers Powerful Trade Promotion Management Solution
REDWOOD SHORES, CA
* To provide a complete, integrated trade promotions management and advanced planning solution, Oracle today announced availability of an Oracle Application Integration Architecture solution that connects Oracle’s Siebel Trade Promotion Management with Oracle’s Demantra Predictive Trade Planning and Promotion Optimization.
* The integration supports both new and existing CRM customers who wish to extend their trade promotion management systems with simulation, planning and optimization capabilities.
* By combining the sophisticated, yet easy-to-use promotion simulation and optimization capabilities in Oracle’s Demantra with Siebel’s trade promotion management execution and settlement applications, customers can maximize the effectiveness of promotional activity and spend.
* Developed in a collaboration between Oracle and Deloitte in conjunction with their alliance relationship, the new integration between Siebel Trade Promotion Management and Demantra is delivered as part of Oracle Application Integration Architecture, which integrates business processes across Oracle, third party and custom applications.
* Oracle Application Integration Architecture leverages Oracle( Fusion Middleware to deliver durable, services-based data-oriented integrations between Oracle Applications using SOA principles.
Pre-Integrated Offering Delivers Customer Value
* Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture solution provides out-of-the-box integration between Siebel Trade Promotion Management and Oracle’s Demantra to combine predictive trade planning, simulation modeling and promotion optimization capabilities. Through this integration, customers benefit from:
o Enhanced account and promotion planning functionality, including sales and statistical forecasts, account planning summaries and quotas in a streamlined and configurable graphical user interface;
o Ability to model and simulate promotions to conduct pre-promotion analysis of lift and profitability. Analytical tools enable deep decomposition of promotional lift to determine actual net ROI value; and
o Powerful promotion optimization capabilities that use a sophisticated Bayesian-Markov scientific statistical foundation to determine, within user-directed constraints, the most effective use of promotional funds to achieve user-defined goals such as profitability, revenues or volume.
* “Optimization and simulation offer significant competitive advantage for consumer goods companies that can use them in conjunction with their go-to-customer activities,” said Gartner’s Research Vice President, Industry Advisory Services - Manufacturing, Dale Hagemeyer. “The industry is so rich in data that it will take predictive capabilities to truly understand and influence future outcomes. Companies that cannot do so will remain trapped in the past.”
* “This integration enables customers to accelerate time-to-value and implement effective trade promotion management processes without requiring time-consuming or costly custom integrations,” said Deloitte Consulting LLP Principal and CPG Technology Leader, Alan Langhals. “Deloitte is pleased to have worked with Oracle to develop this Application Integration Architecture solution. It will provide customers with an end-to-end solution based on processes that can help them increase the effectiveness of their promotions that should have a positive bottom-line impact.”
* “Siebel Trade Promotion Management has helped consumer goods manufacturers identify how trade promotion funds, which can represent 20 percent of a consumer goods company’s revenue, are spent,” said Oracle’s Vice President Retail and Consumer Goods Product Strategy, Jeff Wexler. “The addition of the predictive capabilities enables customers to now spend that money more effectively.”
# # #
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. This document is for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement.
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.