Announcing MITE – The New Desktop-Based Mobile Interactive Testing Environment from Keynote Systems
* Mobile Interactive Testing Environment (MITE) Allows Mobile Developers to Test and Validate Content Quickly, Gaining End User Perspective From the Convenience of Their Desktop
* Cost-Effective, Fast and Reliable Solution Offers Interactive Testing Across More Than 1,000 Mobile Device Profiles
CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & ENTERTAINMENT, SAN FRANCISCO .— Keynote Systems (Nasdaq: KEYN), the global leader in on-demand mobile and Internet test & measurement solutions for continuously improving the online experience, today introduced Keynote Mobile Interactive Testing Environment (MITE). MITE is the industry’s first desktop testing tool that allows mobile developers to interactively test and validate mobile content over the Internet or live carrier networks, and across more than 1,000 mobile device profiles, in order to quickly understand the end user experience.
With new mobile devices coming out every day, mobile developers are challenged to create Web content that will perform correctly over mobile devices with varying capabilities, form factors and screen sizes. The added complexity of intricate carrier networks has further complicated the process. The lack of testing and validation tools is leaving developers with a hope-for-the-best deployment strategy. MITE solves these challenges by offering developers a cost-effective tool to test mobile content across thousands of device profiles conveniently from their desktops. As a result, mobile development and QA teams can quickly deliver superior mobile content optimized for today’s diverse mobile devices.
“Mobile is the fastest growing mode of access for online content, and developers can’t wait to ensure their content is compatible across devices,” said Nisheeth Mohan, mobile product manager, Keynote Systems. “With MITE, Keynote is making it easy, fast, reliable and cost-effective to test and validate mobile content.”
Keynote MITE provides interactive testing and validation of mobile content right on the desktop. With Keynote MITE, users can:
* Test and validate mobile content quickly and easily across multiple device profiles;
* Reduce cost and time to market while helping to deliver a better end user experience;
* Emulate more than 1,000 device profiles from the continuously updated mobile device profile library;
* Create new device and network profiles from the desktop for instantaneous feedback;
* See download times for the entire page and all the redirections the browser took to download the mobile site;
* Record and playback scripts with advanced scripting features such as conditioning coding;
* Send and receive SMS messages to audit common short codes.
Availability & Free Trial
Mobile developers can download a free fifteen day trial and purchase an annual license directly from the Keynote MITE Web site at http://mite.keynote.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.