Islandview Domains Makes an MPAC with New Branded Portfolios
Thirty-seven (37) Master Domain Portfolios now available to qualified marketing partners to help launch uniquely branded domain properties into targeted vertical markets. MPAC Partners have the opportunity to triple their money, reduce the impact of a downward economic cycle, and learn a new lucrative career path in the process.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. July 18, 2008. Glen Allen, Virginia …Today, Islandview Domains, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Islandview Technologies (www.islandview2.com), and a leading developer of branded domain properties, web sites, and customized graphic arts content, announced the first members of its new “MPAC” marketing partnership program. MPACs (Marketing Partners and Consultants) help Islandview launch premium branded domain properties into vertical markets and maximize their values.
Islandview works with only the premiere partnering partners (companies and individuals) in each vertical market it decides to target. At this time, only one MPAC per market sector is being considered. MPACs are already on board for the following domain portfolios: 1) Adult Clubs and Entertainment **, 2) Gambling and Casinos**, 3) Internet Search and Advertising, 4) Team Obama, 5) Publishing and Blogs, 6) Academics, and 7) Web 2.0 Applications. Thirty (30) additional MPACs are planned for the third quarter of 2008.
The purchasing of all of the domains is processed safely, securely, and quickly through www.escrow.com, Islandview’s choice as the safest and most reliable money and name transfer agent in the domain industry.
“Like many new industries and markets before it, the domain aftermarket has been dominated in its first stage by speculators, technicians, engineers, and order takers. We intend to change all of that immediately”, states George P. Riddick, III, CEO and founder of Islandview Domains. “This market has far too much potential to move along like a tortoise. It’s time for a couple of marketing thoroughbreds to enter this race.”
“Our MPAC partners are among the best in their class,” continues Mr. Riddick. “We have been interviewing some of these marketing experts for the past 6-9 months now, and we think our customers will be very impressed with the professionalism and commitment to customer support excellence of our new teams.”
Here’s how Islandview’s new 2008 ‘MPAC” program works:
- Each quarter beginning in July 2008 and continuing through January 2009, Islandview Domains will introduce a minimum of 35 new market-targeted branded domain portfolios to the market, worldwide;
- Each Portfolio contains between 125 to 450 premium “.com” domain properties chosen for their profit potential by domain branding professionals, advertisers, and search engine experts over the past 2 years;
- An MPAC will be selected for each vertical market, based on their experience in that vertical market and their ability to bring prospective customers into the various marketing channels utilized by Islandview.
- MPACs receive 30% of the gross margin from ALL sales of domain properties in their respective portfolios (through ALL marketing channels) up to a maximum of 300% of their original marketing contributions. MPACS can also receive direct commissions on any of the domain properties that they sell directly.
Each Islandview domain property is fully branded, includes its own customized digital logo selected from Islandview’s exclusive libraries (http://gotomarketbrands.com/imageline-preview), unique web page designs, and a comprehensive graphic arts content library, to help maximize traffic flow to the new domains. All FREE of charge. This added enhancement, alone, is valued at over $600 if the graphics were licensed separately.
There are no restrictions as to what a buyer can do with their new domain property. They can develop it themselves for optimum value, have someone else help them develop it, monetize it through Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and other search engines, hold it for long term appreciation, or re-sell it into the domain aftermarket as “.com” prices continue to climb out of sight, with over 165 million domains now registered, worldwide, and over 70% using the “.com” extension.
“I was sick and tired of other people controlling my life”, states Christie Bickelman of Naples, Florida. “I didn’t want to pay these ridiculous gas prices anymore, either. I wanted to work from home. I made more money buying, monetizing, and selling four premium domain properties I bought from Islandview this past month than I did on my entire W-2 from last year. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to have fun, control their own destiny and finances, and could use some extra cash money this year. I used to be a teacher and now I’m thinking about joining Islandview’s MPAC program for their new Academics Portfolio.”
The thirty (30) other Islandview Portfolios still available for 3Q08 MPAC consideration are listed below:
* Welcome Home (250)
* Greenway/Environment (200)
* Geo - Local Entertainment (300)
* Beijing Olympics Portfolio (150)
* Gaming Adventures (125)
* Geo - Local Politics (175)
* Common Phrases Portfolio (350)
* Healthcare Portfolio (125)
* Race Car Fans Portfolio (250)
* Elections 08 Issues (450)
* Hispanic Pride Portfolio (250)
* Religious Portfolio (125)
* Business/Economy (300)
* Housing Market Portfolio (350)
* Social Networking Portfolio (350)
* Creative Arts Portfolio (250)
* Research and Technology (125)
* Special Occasions Portfolio (450)
* Sports and Fitness Portfolio (275)
* Government and Politics (450)
* Generic Names 2.0 (125)
* Team McCain Portfolio (250)
* Domain Opportunities (150)
* Geo - Travel Portfolio (250)
* World Trade Portfolio (125)
* Spotlight on the World (150)
* Jobs and Careers (150)
* Military Life Portfolio (125)
* Legal Services Portfolio (125)
* Shopping Online Portfolio (350)
** Available exclusively from Moniker, Snapnames, and Oversee at www.moniker.com.
For more information on ‘MPAC’ opportunities, a confidential review of any available Islandview Domains Portfolio, other summertime promotions on domain properties and graphic arts content, or other products and services available from Islandview and its strategic marketing partners, contact email@example.com.
- Contact Information
- George Riddick
- Islandview technologies, LLL
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.