CA Launches the CA Partner Program for Internet Security
Customized Internet Security Partner Program Offers Training, Certification, Financial Incentives, Online Demo Center, Customer Leads, Sales Collateral and Preferential 24X7 Support for Internet Security Products
ISLANDIA, N.Y. – CA (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that it has launched a customized channel partner program dedicated to its global Internet Security partners, focusing on the Company’s anti-malware product portfolio.
The CA Partner Program for Internet Security will help value-added resellers (VARS), retailers and technology partners to market and sell CA’s world-class anti-malware solutions to service small, medium and large organizations, as well as the home and home office market.
“As a result of listening to our partners across the globe we are now delivering an Internet Security Partner Program that will benefit our Internet Security partners and their customers,” said George Kafkarkou, senior vice president and general manager, Internet Security Business Unit, for CA, Inc.
To help enable partners to grow their security business CA’s Internet Security Business Unit has launched an online Partner Portal (http://security.com/partners) featuring:
* On-line Sales training and certification
* Creative Asset Marketing Library
* On-demand live product demonstrations
* Partner Not For Resale Products
* Automated sales-incentive program
* 24X7 support
* Access to on-line renewals
The new channel model will include four primary categories:
* Transacting Partners
CA Internet Security Partner Specialists are dedicated to assisting Silver and Transacting Partners world-wide to focus on growing their Internet security business.
Platinum and Gold partners will receive several benefits including financial incentives from CA’s Internet Security Business Unit.
“We have been developing, marketing and supporting endpoint security products for 12 years, and have more than 10,000 partners,” Kafkarkou continued. “This is the first time that we have a dedicated organization focused on our partners who offer our Internet security products. We are incredibly excited about and committed to this business and in fostering our existing and future partner relationships.”
CA’s portfolio of consumer and enterprise Internet security products offer enhanced protection against the multitude of Internet threats, including:
* CA Threat Manager for the Enterprise - an integrated combination of enterprise-class anti-virus and anti-spyware backed by the 24X7 CA Security Advisor research team
* CA Secure Content Manager (CA SCM) - a gateway solution that handles messaging and web filtering to secure, monitor, filter and block threats and spam
* CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (CA HIPS) - a combination of host-based firewall, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention
* CA Anti-Virus - helps protect against emerging threats, scans emails automatically and protects files, downloads and attachments
* CA Anti-Spyware - designed for real-time detection and removal of spyware, helps prevent theft of personal data
* CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2008 - designed to help protect against threats that can jeopardize privacy and diminish PC performance
“This latest enhancement to the CA Partner Program is one more example of the ongoing improvements we are making to our program,” said Bill Lipsin, corporate senior vice president of Global Channel Sales, for CA, Inc. “Developed by our fast-growing Internet Security Business Unit, it aligns with CA’s global approach of helping to empower partners with the right solutions and programmatic elements to drive success. Our primary goal as a partner-centric company is to provide tools and products to help our partners grow their businesses.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.