Citrix Announces No Cost and Reduced Cost Training
Focus on Training Partners at Reduced Cost, Shortening Time to Productivity
Citrix Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CTXS), the global leader in application delivery infrastructure, today announced three new channel partner training initiatives to allow partners to obtain training at a significantly reduced or no cost and in less time, strengthening partners’ ability to offer Citrix technologies and services.
The three new offerings include:
* SalesPass, a new benefit to Citrix Partner Network members which offers unlimited access indefinitely to all Citrix product selling and positioning and sales methodology eLearning courses at no cost.
* KickStart, a promotion offering in-depth technical training on select Citrix products at discounted or no cost. Intended to quickly bring partners up to date on the newest Citrix offerings, this promotion is valid through the next Citrix Summit partner event (October 2008) and will feature Citrix XenServer™ and Citrix® NetScaler® training.
1. KickStart for Citrix XenServer provides access to an industry-leading platform for self-paced, mentored learning with interactive labs, offered at no cost (a $1,995 value).
2. KickStart for Citrix NetScaler includes five days of instructor-led training with basic and advanced NetScaler courses combined. This combined offering is available at the promotional rate of $1000, which is 80 percent off current pricing.
* StayCurrent, a promotion offering accelerated, in-depth technical training on Citrix Presentation Server™ Platinum Edition. Intended to encourage partners to update their skills, the promotion features an accelerated training course that combines several courses adding up to 11 days of training in five days. The course is offered at the promotional rate of $2,500, which is 55 percent off current pricing. This offer is also valid through the next Citrix Summit partner event (October 2008).
“Partners value Citrix official technical and sales training and see both as essential tools for their success. These programs will make it easier than ever for our partners to increase their Citrix knowledge,” said Julieann Scalisi, managing director of Citrix Education, for Citrix Systems. “These programs will help our partners continue to strengthen their application delivery practices and ensure that they can provide the best service to their clients and customers.”
Citrix Partner Network members may learn more about the new training initiatives, and even pre-register for future courses by visiting http://www.citrix.com/partnertraining. Please note, only Citrix Partner Network members may access this page using a valid My Citrix account.
For Citrix Investors
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company’s key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein
Citrix®, NetScaler®, Citrix Presentation Server™ and Citrix XenServer™ are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.