Full Disclosure TV Series: Federal Sentencing Abuse, Federal Justice & OC Sheriff Mike Carona
Los Angeles, CA. The Full Disclosure Network® presents an exclusive two-part program examining the awesome challenge faced by Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona as he begins his battle against political corruption charges in the Federal Justice system. These programs are part of an on-going series covering the Federal prosecution of the Sheriff of the 5th largest county in the United States.
Sheriff Mike Carona, Orange County, California
Anthony Patchett, Former Special Assistant District Attorney (Los Angeles)
Jan L. Handzlik, Partner of the Howery, LLP law firm & a former Federal prosecutor
Mark H. Allenbaugh, former Staff Attorney U. S. Sentencing Guidelines Commission and partner Allenbaugh-Samini, LLP
Leslie Dutton, Full Disclosure Network® host
The programs are being featured on 45 cable systems and available in their entirety on the Internet (FREE) for a short period of time from links below. Thereafter, the Internet access will be available to Full Disclosure Network® subscribers only.
WATCH THE PREVIEW @ http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/507.php
FULL SHOWS HERE NOW
PART 1 (28:30 min) http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/507_full.php
PART 2 (28:30 min) http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/508_full.php
* Sheriff Carona states at the outset he believes the Federal Court system is fair
* Is the Federal system free from politics regarding who to prosecute and who not to?
* Innocent defendants are forced to plead guilty and waive appeal rights, to avoid “Draconian” sentences handed out under the Federal guidelines
* Majority of defendants pleading innocent are found guilty of crimes not related to their indictments. i.e. (perjury, obstructing justice, etc.) because it is too difficult for Feds to prove original charges.
* 95 to 97 % of all individuals plead guilty in the Federal system
Known as “the news behind the news” Full Disclosure Network® cable television programs are featured on 45 cable systems and the Internet since 1992 and produced by host Leslie Dutton and T. J. Johnston. In 2002 the Full Disclosure® special series “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism” was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with a local Emmy Award,Channels and airtimes can be found on the website at www.fulldisclosure.net
- Contact Information
- Leslie Dutton
- Full Disclosure Network
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.