Intel Maximizes Mobility at CES
WHEN: Jan. 7-10, 2008
WHERE: 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), Intel booth at Central Hall #7153; plus other venues
WHO: Intel executives and technology experts will participate in a number of CES events, led by:
* Paul Otellini, president and CEO, keynoting at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 7 at The Venetian (Palazzo Ballroom).
WHAT: Intel Corporation will showcase its newest and best mobile and digital home products and technologies at its main booth and other areas during CES. Prominently featured will be Intel’s 45nm Hafnium-based high-k metal gate products and innovation.
* Experience the ultimate in mobile performance with Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
* See how Intel based devices can deliver the full Internet in your pocket.
* Learn more about WiMAX and its ability to take broadband on the go.
* Create, game, and entertain with desktop PCs featuring Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor, Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor, and Intel® Core™2 Processor with Viiv™ Technology.
* Learn about how Intel-based CE devices will bring consumers new interactive information and entertainment services.
WHAT ELSE: Among other sites, media and analysts are strongly encouraged to visit:
* Intel’s space at Digital Experience!, the well-attended consumer electronics media showcase; 7-10 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 6 at Caesars Palace, Augustus Ballroom.
* BMW Sauber F1 Team Pit Lane Park sponsored by Intel with experiences made possible by Intel technology; in the parking lot west of North Hall, across Paradise Road.
CONTACT: David A. Dickstein, Intel Press Relations
View the CES 2008 press kit at www.intel.com/pressroom/ces
Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Additional information about Intel is available at www.intel.com/pressroom and blogs.intel.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.