John Lennon iTunes Video Album to debut December 4 at Starbucks in the US
Digital release card is formatís first-ever music video title; features 21 of Lennonís Capitol/EMI music videos
Hollywood, California . Ė Capitol/EMI Music Marketing and iTunes will release a new John Lennon Video Album on December 4 at Starbucks locations across the US. The John Lennon Video Album, the iTunes Digital Release card formatís first music video release, features 21 of Lennonís music videos for $24.95.
The collectible cards, distinguished with a silver-toned photo of Lennon, may be redeemed on the iTunes Store for a collection of music videos which includes Imagine, Woman, Happy Xmas, (Just Like) Starting Over, Nobody Told Me, Mind Games, two versions of Working Class Hero and others, many of which are available digitally for the first time.
Current iTunes Digital Release card titles available at Starbucks include KT Tunstallís Drastic Fantastic and Eddie Vedderís Into The Wild soundtrack.
JOHN LENNON Video Album
1. Imagine (Legend version) 12. Nobody Told Me
2. Woman 13. Cold Turkey
3. Watching the Wheels 14. Power to the People
4. Mind Games 15. Working Class Hero
5. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 16. Working Class Hero (Anthology version)
6. Whatever Gets You Thru the Night 17. Love
7. (Just Like) Starting Over 18. Mother
8. #9 Dream 19. Borrowed Time
9. Give Peace a Chance 20. Slippiní and Slidiní
10. Beautiful Boy 21. Stand By Me
11. Jealous Guy
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.