CEA Forms International Advisory Committee
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® has formed a new International Advisory Committee, comprised of industry leaders, to provide counsel surrounding ongoing CEA initiatives related to international matters.
“The consumer technology industry continues to expand on a global level, with worldwide consumer electronics sales currently topping $618 billion,” said Elizabeth Hyman, vice president, international, CEA. “By organizing the International Advisory Committee, CEA is in a better position to address international issues confronting the U.S. consumer electronics industry, including the vitally important issue of free trade, as well as determine ways in which our association can better serve the needs of our members, and ultimately grow the consumer technology industry.”
All divisions within CEA are represented on the Committee, which will total 15 following the addition of one more member. Members of CEA’s International Advisory Committee include:
* Mary Alexander, director, government relations, Panasonic Corp.
* Gregg Chason, vice president, industry affairs and relations, Philips Electronics N.A. Corp.
* Randy Fry, president, Fry’s Electronics
* Rick Goricki, director of sales, Plantronics
* Kathy Gornik, president, Thiel Audio Products Co.
* Henry Juszkiewicz, chairman and CEO, Gibson Guitar Corp.
* Kevin Lee, vice president, marketing and product development, Monster Cable Products Inc.
* Mark Luden, president, The Guitammer Company
* Charles Mauzy, president, Digital Railroad Inc.
* Mike O’Neal, president and CEO, Team Products International
* Paul Sabbah, Stamford International Inc.
* Petro Shimonishi, vice president, NetStreams
* Herman Sperling, group vice president, marketing, Harman Consumer Group
* James Williamson, vice president, technology standards office, Sony Electronics Inc.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.