Bear River Offers Sneak-Peak of New BearTracks Software Products at IFMA World Workplace Conference
Bear River Associates, a first-time exhibitor at the IFMA World Workplace conference in New Orleans, LA, is offering a sneak peak of its first product in the new BearTracks suite of software products. Bear River is an innovative software development company that focuses on internal tracking software products that drive performance.
“We are delighted to be at IFMA’s 2007 World Workplace Conference as the International Facilities Management Association becomes more active in supporting business services managers,” said Anthony Meadow, President of Bear River Associates. “IFMA members will find our expanding suite of BearTracks products of great interest as they look for solutions that enable their organizations to optimize utilization of their strategic assets.”
BearTracks is Bear River’s suite of next generation tracking solutions that track physical items throughout critical workflows, making processes visible, reliable, accountable, and efficient. With over fifteen years of experience in developing internal tracking solutions, Bear River has acquired considerable expertise in the needs of global enterprises.
BearTracks software products offer:
- Real-world accountability and efficiency: automate processes and capture operational data as a natural part of the process.
- Performance management tools to measure Key Performance Indicators and review performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Front-line manager support with targeted reporting and displays to help managers provide good performance and communicate effectively with their customers.
- Visibility for the entire enterprise by means of web-based information tools that are integrated into the corporate intranet.
- Configurability that enables BearTracks products to support the unique workflows, processes, and services levels of each customer.
BearTracks software products incorporate user and IT-friendly technologies such as:
- Java, XML, and Web Services
- AJAX-based user interfaces, similar to those used in modern web applications such as Google Maps and Google Mail
- Oracle, SQL Server and other database management systems
- Mobile computers and other technologies of mobility including wireless communications, barcodes, and RFID
- Applications that can be hosted either internally or externally
- Web Service interfaces for ease of integration with other information systems such as business applications (Oracle, SAP), facilities management applications, and business services applications.
BearTracks Packages, the first product in the BearTracks suite, tracks the handling of inbound and outbound packages, accountable interoffice mail, and the movement of various categories of corporate assets on an enterprise-wide basis. This product is based on a vision of internal logistics that is laid out in articles and white papers available from Bear River. It is being officially announced at the Parcel Forum in Chicago next week.
Bear River is a trademark of Bear River Associates, Inc. Google is a trademark of Google, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
- Contact Information
- Anthony Meadow
- Bear River Associates
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.