Avanquest UK teams up with the Woodland Trust to help the environment
Avanquest UK, provider of Business Process Management Solutions to the Public Sector and business for 12 years, has teamed up with the Woodland Trust, the UK’s leading woodland conservation charity, to further promote the environmental benefits of implementing a RightFax solution. RightFax helps organisations reduce energy and paper costs, which ultimately reduces the impact on the environment.
Avanquest will support and dedicate a native tree within a Woodland Trust site on behalf of each person attending their forthcoming 30 minute RightFax Webinars.
‘The gift that grows’ will enhance the Woodland Trust’s campaign to protect and preserve the UK’s native woodland and the wildlife it supports. The Trust acquires woodland sites and brings
them into care and protection in perpetuity, protecting them from threats of development and preserving them for the enjoyment of generations to come.
Nick Blyth at the Woodland Trust, comments “The Woodland Trust is happy to be working with Avanquest to promote the conservation of our woodlands and preservation of our natural habitat for the future. We would encourage most organisations to save energy and resources as priority actions on climate change.”
Avanquest expects that a lot of organisations probably don’t have a fax strategy but are likely to have around 200 fax machines within the organisation costing approx £50,000 a year in consumables, maintenance and line rentals.
Integrating RightFax with an organisations current or proposed fleet of MFP’s (Multi Function Products) eliminates the requirement for costly, non integrated fax machines.
Some of the numerous benefits of this solution include:
• Instant/rapid return on investment; extremely easy to demonstrate cost savings.
• Environmental benefits; significant reduction in paper as well as fax machine consumable and energy costs.
• Provide centralised Tracking, Reporting and Audit Trail of all fax messages: Assists with FOI Act compliance.
• Assists in E-Government and Sustainable Development initiatives.
• Efficient and effective methods of working by sending and receiving fax messages electronically within existing email infrastructure; assists in home working initiatives.
• Fax messages delivered as a PDF into email will integrate into existing/future document management/workflow products.
• “If a 25 - The Kauffman Group
• Inbound fax messages delivered directly to an individual or group email inbox via DDI Number Routing.
• Eliminate lost or misplaced paper fax messages.
• Easy to cross charge if required using RightFax ‘Billing Codes’
About Avanquest Software:
Avanquest Software is a global developer and leading publisher of best-selling personal and professional software designed for utilities, office productivity, communications and mobility worldwide. Headquartered in France, with operating units, subsidiaries and offices located in United States, France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, China and Korea, AVANQUEST Software products are marketed in over 100 countries, through e-commerce, OEM partnerships and IT resellers. Founded in 1984 as BVRP Software and listed since December 1996 on Euronext (ISIN FR0004026714), Avanquest Software forms part of the Eurolist, NextEconomy segment and SBF 250 index. In 2004, Avanquest Software posted record financial results, with revenue of €57.0M ($72.0M), operating income of €6.9M ($8.7M) and a net income of €5.3M ($6.7M). Additional information on AVANQUEST Software is available at http://www.avanquest.com
About The Woodland Trust:
The Woodland Trust is the UK’s leading conservation charity. It has 300,000 members and supporters. The Trust has four key aims: i) No further loss of ancient woodland; ii) Restoring and improving the biodiversity of woods; iii) Increasing new native woodland; iv) Increasing people’s understanding and enjoyment of woodland.
Established in 1972, the Woodland Trust now has over 1,000 sites in its care covering approximately 20,000 hectares (50,000 acres). Access to its sites is free. Further advice can be found at www.woodland-trust.org.uk
- Contact Information
- Alison Hall
- Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.