Agriculture / Aquaculture
Page 1 of 1
- LANXESS Virkon S proven to kill highly pathogenic avian influenza strains
- 12/2/2016 9:57:04 AM
- Virkon S, one of the world’s leading veterinary disinfectants, from specialty chemicals company LANXESS, is recognized worldwide as the disinfectant of choice for the emergency disease control of avian influenza (bird flu).
- New Research Finds Avocado Extract Can Prevent Listeria in Food
- 11/18/2016 4:15:02 PM
- Consumer demand for food products formulated without synthetic additives has increased. However, food still has to be safe for consumers to eat, so food scientists are looking for ways to replace synthetic additives.
- Cryptosporidium Outbreak Discovered in Ohio
- 11/18/2016 10:21:01 AM
- Earlier in November, cases associated with Cryptosporidium, surpassed 1,000 affected individuals in three Ohio counties. The outbreak was originally declared in August after multiple cases were reported from exposure at various recreational water facilities.
- Is Arsenic from Private New England Wells Contributing to Elevated Rates of Bladder Cancer?
- 11/18/2016 10:12:28 AM
- In May, a study was published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute that examined drinking water from private wells, arsenic levels and rates of bladder cancer in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- EMSL Radiochemistry Laboratory Offers Radionuclide in Soil Testing
- 11/17/2016 10:42:11 AM
- Soil can be radiologically contaminated by either naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM) or man-made radionuclides. These radioactive materials can affect crops and drinking water, which can pose health issues to the human body.
- « Previous
- Next »