Agriculture / Aquaculture
Page 1 of 1
- DuPont Acquires Taxon Biosciences, Inc.
- 4/25/2015 11:08:02 AM
- DuPont announced it has agreed to acquire Taxon Biosciences, Inc., a leading microbiome discovery company. This acquisition will build on DuPontís in-house capabilities and unparalleled market access in both seed and crop protection to discover and commercialize biological solutions for agriculture customers globally. ďIn 2014, the businesses in DuPontís Agriculture, …
- USDA Announces Record Number of Organic Producers in U.S.
- 4/16/2015 11:23:55 AM
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced today that the organic industry continues to show remarkable growth domestically and globally, with 19,474 certified organic operations in the United States and a total of 27,814 certified organic operations around the world. According to data released by the Agricultural Marketing Serviceís (AMS) National Organic Program …
- CABI and PlumX Partner in Pilot Program
- 4/14/2015 1:30:22 PM
- Scientists at CABI will be able to gauge the impact of their agricultural and environmental research in several unique ways by partnering with PlumX from Plumô Analytics , an EBSCO company. As part of a six-month pilot program, CABI is using PlumX metrics to measure the recent research of its authors and is showcasing their articles and books on CAB Direct, its scientific …
- « Previous
- Next »