Rx Networks Launches Global Reference Network Solution for Mobile GPS Service
Rx Networks’ GPStream Global Reference Network solution delivers cost effective, high-performance Assisted-GPS and GNSS reference services for mobile operators and location-based service providers.
Vancouver, Canada – June 4, 2007. Rx Networks Inc. announces the global commercial availability of its GPStream Global Reference Network (GRN) solution for use in any Assisted-GPS (AGPS) mobile network. Already commercially deployed with leading mobile network operators, the GPStream GRN service provides operators and service providers the most comprehensive and cost effective real-time GPS assistance data to drive their upcoming mobile GPS and Location-Based Services (LBS) launch, including the latest SUPL standard-based services.
Key features and benefits of GPStream GRN include:
• Interoperability: Rx Networks is fully committed to interoperability. The GPStream GRN service is the only reference data solution compatible with virtually all Tier 1 AGPS server vendors, ensuring proven performance and multi-vendor peace of mind.
• Carrier Class Global Coverage: Working closely with Jet Propulsion Labs and global IT partners, Rx Networks designed the GPStream GRN service to provide unsurpassed worldwide and fully redundant coverage, enabling AGPS subscriber services wherever, whenever.
• Value: Cost-effective for even the smallest of networks, the GPStream GRN service can easily scale to match any operator and service provider deployment needs and budgets, whether local, regional or global coverage, single or multi-property network, or even hosted solutions.
• Reliability: Backed by carrier-grade Service Level Agreements, the GPStream GRN service maintains 99.999% availability through a highly redundant, fully secure global delivery infrastructure. This ensures the highest performance and subscriber satisfaction, whether for emergency or commercial LBS applications.
• Extensibility: The GPStream GRN service is the backbone of a suite of assistance data solutions, each designed to help operators extend and optimize their AGPS services and ultimately enhance the overall subscriber LBS experience.
The GPStream GRN service is typically licensed on an annual subscription basis, either directly or through Rx Networks’ growing list of Tier1 channel partners. The GPStream GRN service is part of a growing GPStream family of advanced reference solutions. These solutions deliver the best mobile GPS performance and user experience, including predicted assistance data for fast time to first fix (TTFF) and global roaming assistance for easy and cost effective LBS roaming.
About Rx Networks Inc.
Rx Networks is a private, venture funded mobile positioning technology and services company headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. Its GPStream real-time reference and assistance data solutions enable network operators and service providers to quickly and accurately locate any next-generation GPS-capable handset, whether for emergency or commercial applications.
For information regarding sales, partnerships or trials, please contact Richard Lee, Executive Vice President Business Development at email@example.com.
- Contact Information
- Guylain Roy-MacHabée
- President & CEO
- Rx Networks Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.