New Book Reveals 37 Proven Strategies For Getting Business Booming With Google Adwords
Miami, FL – While some companies struggle to survive online in today’s cutthroat online business environment, many are doing better than ever. Largely because they have mastered the proven but little-known strategies of making Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising actually work.
That’s the opinion of Roger Hall, an independent copywriter and author of the just published book, ’Top 37 Killer AdWords Pay-Per-Click Secrets Exposed.’
“Online advertisers and their agencies today need solid, reliable information on what works in Google online advertising - and what doesn’t,” says Roger Hall, the author and certified Google AdWords professional. "As a freelance online copywriter I have hundreds of people contacting me asking questions such as;
- How can I structure an online advertisement that will get a good response?
- How can I get more cost-effective results from my Google PPC ads?
I wrote ’37 Killer AdWords Pay-Per-Click Secrets Exposed’ to give these folks some of the answers. This book isn’t based upon theories or untested ideas. Each of the 37 methods has been thoroughly tested and shown to be effective, by leading US e-commerce research company MindValley Labs, based in California.
Hall points out that an excerpt of this book has been made into a free booklet. “A lot of companies can’t afford to hire consultants. And it takes time to read an entire book, listen to a CD or attend a seminar,” notes Hall. “This free booklet, containing 5 out of the 37 Secrets, has been created for them and takes less than 2 minutes to get.”
Topics in the free booklet include;
- How to write winning Google PPC ads
- How to create a killer headline for Pay-Per-Click ads
- Specific text to place in your PPC ads to attract clicks
- What is ad ’split-testing’?
- Why you should never let Google choose your winning ad
- How to use your imagination to create winning PPC ads and Web pages
- How little changes, such as punctuation and capitalization, can lead to an increased response
The booklet can be downloaded free, by visiting; http://www.37AdWordsSecrets.com/google
The free PDF download is available to all online advertisers – both large and small - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Contact Information
- Roger Hall
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.