"Christmas like you’ve never seen it before" with Orange and "Arthur and the Minimoys"
* From November 16 to January 17, Orange is offering exclusive “Arthur and the Minimoys” content on the internet, TV and mobiles, including a worldwide preview : the “mobiséance”.
* For an even more magical Christmas, Orange’s Christmas 2006 catalogue features “Arthur and the Minimoys”, providing a high-definition Christmas for a sharper view of the world.
Paris, November 14, 2006 - It’s shaping up to be a magical Christmas for Orange customers, with exclusive “Arthur and the Minimoys” content on the internet (orange.fr), TV and mobiles
Orange has lined up some innovative and unique events for the launch of this blockbuster, produced by EuropaCorp, which will be screened in cinemas from December 13 onwards.
After putting a preview of the film’s trailer from October 11 to 17 on the web and mobile portals, Orange is breaking new ground by making “mobiséances” available on its Orange World mobile portal, providing a worldwide preview of the film.
Providing a daily episode from the fantastic world portrayed in Luc Besson’s film, the “mobiséances” will be streamed from noon each day for a 24-hour period.
In all, 21 episodes, each around 2 minutes long, and a weekly summary on Sundays, will be broadcast between Thursday November 16 and Sunday December 10.
And for everybody who wants to see the “mobisodes” again, they are due to be re-aired between December 14 and January 7.
Orange is also offering its customers numerous other Christmas attractions:
* editorial content, exclusive interviews with the artistic team (including Luc Besson, Patrice Garcia and Eric Serra), an insight into how the film was made, the film’s trailer, games and numerous prizes will be available on orange.fr and Orange World.
* a “video messages” service that will give internet users the chance to communicate directly with Luc Besson. All you have to do is film your question on orange.fr. The 10 best messages, as voted for by internet users, will be sent to Luc Besson, who will respond directly to the questions asked online.
* an exclusive live chat session from 18.00 to 19.00 on November 30 with Luc Besson in Zap zone, the premier internet and mobile portal for teenagers in France, and the chance to meet the director as part of a competition.
* all the titles in the EuropaCorp catalogue available in Orange’s “24/24 video” video-on-demand TV services.
* a major quiz for Orange’s TV subscribers.
* the “Arthur and the Minimoys” game, available for download on orange.fr and on Orange World under an exclusive partnership with Atari.
A high-definition Christmas for a sharper view of the world.
For Christmas 2006, Orange is putting high-definition technology at the heart of its products and services. In addition to high-definition voice and digital TV, which were launched in summer 2006, high-definition mobile TV will be available from November 16.
The mobile HD TV service enables subscribers to watch their favourite programmes with exceptionally high picture quality, notably including the “Arthur and the Minimoys” “mobiséances”.
With the launch of this new service, Orange is the only operator offering high definition across all its fixed-line, internet and mobile networks.
All the magic of the world of “Arthur and the Minimoys”: Orange’s Christmas 2006 gift to its customers.
Orange is launching a major communication and event campaign, including storefront displays, an advertising campaign, special events, games and thousands of free cinema tickets to be won, for a Christmas like never before!
France Telecom’s media library:
- Contact Information
- Caroline Ponsi
- France Telecom
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.