Kyero.com Surpasses 50,000 Real Estate Listings in Spain
The English-language Web site for properties for sale and rent in Spain is now the largest single collection of Spanish properties and agents available. Kyero.com, Spainís popular English-language Web site for properties for sale and rent in Spain, just got bigger.
The Spanish real estate portal passed a significant milestone earlier this month, posting its 50,000th property listing at www.kyero.com. The kyero.com property database is now the largest single collection of Spanish properties and agents available.
Kyero.com is a popular meeting point for those wanting to buy or rent property and those promoting properties in Spain. It operates by connecting buyers and sellers as transparently as possible.
The free service for renters and buyers is not affiliated with property developers or estate agents and does not receive any commission on property sales or rentals. Being funded entirely from pre-paid advertising fees makes kyero.com a comprehensive resource for potential buyers who make direct contact with the estate agents of their choice.
Spainís premiere real estate portal also produces cost-effective solutions for real estate agencies by offering low-cost Internet advertising, tracking tools, automatic and manual data updates and a free Web kit to allow real estate agents to create and manage their online property portfolios.
Properties listed on kyero.com are ígroomedí automatically and manually every day to ensure that the listing information and photos are clean and up-to-date. Some 80 percent of the properties are updated automatically directly from the agentsí own property management systems. Agents maintain the remaining 20 percent of property details via an easy-to-use management system or use the kyero system to automatically generate and update their web sites. Automated processes are also in place to continually check for stale properties and those with outdated links or photos.
Kyero.com differs from other property portals in cost, visibility and measurability. Advertising properties on kyero.com costs as little as 1 centimo per property per day, and advertising rates are among the lowest available in the industry.
The site also uses organic search engine promotion and Internet advertising, allowing it to attract 150,000 unique visitors per month and display 600 property pages per hour. On average, kyero.com refers two sales leads to each advertiser each day.
- Contact Information
- Martin Dell
- Managing Director
- Kyero Media S.L.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.