Drawbridge Unveils Cross-Device CPG Playbook to Drive Awareness, Engagement, and Sales
Product-level attribution now available for Drawbridge’s Cross-Device Platform clients
Drawbridge, the leading anonymized digital identity company, today announced a new playbook specifically for CPG marketers that includes strategies and tactics designed to leverage the digital path to purchase by improving cross-device and point-of-sale targeting, as well as product-level attribution. Core to the playbook is a set of tools and best practices to ensure the alignment of proper messaging and content with ideal audience segments, and advanced attribution capabilities to granularly measure ROI at the SKU-level.
“The relationship between brands and their customers is increasingly digital – over 70% of consumers say they often or always research products before going to the store,” said Drawbridge VP of Marketing, Brian Ferrario. “Even for offline, in-store CPG purchases, product research, purchase decisions, loyalty, and evangelism are increasingly happening online and across multiple devices. Brands need to be considering unique targeting capabilities across devices, as well as detailed attribution methods. This is a purpose-built solution to fill shopping carts in the real world for brands that sell products in a box, jar, can, bag, or bottle – and to measure digital’s impact.”
The Drawbridge Cross-Device CPG Playbook consists of:
- Granular audience targeting capabilities, including customizable audience and purchase-based segments.
- Proprietary technology to extend first- or third-party audiences across devices, amplifying a brand’s message to all of a consumer’s digital touchpoints.
- Multiple resolutions of location targeting to maximize engagement from current shoppers, previous shoppers, and competitors’ customers.
- High-impact creative units aligned with relevant content, such as recipe blogs and apps, to deliver the appropriate message while a consumer is in the right mindset.
- Custom-built creative assets to generate awareness with explicit calls-to-action.
- High-frequency bursts that enable marketers to maximize exposure against target audiences and keep your brand top of mind during key time periods.
- Cross-device storytelling to reach shoppers on mobile devices, amplify messages on tablets or desktops, and engage shoppers when they are at the point-of-sale.
- Detailed digital and physical measurement, including demographic consumer insights, store-visits, and product-level attribution tied to cross-device reach.
For more information on the Drawbridge Cross-Device CPG Playbook visit www.drawbridge.com/c/cpg.
Drawbridge is the leading anonymized digital identity company building technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. The Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph® includes more than one billion consumers across more than three billion devices, and verified to be 97.3% precise. Brands can work with Drawbridge in three ways: by licensing the Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph for cross-device data applications; managing cross-device ad campaigns in real-time using the Drawbridge Cross-Device Platform; or working with Drawbridge to execute cross-device campaigns. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and has been named to the Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing companies in America for the past two years. For more information visit www.drawbridge.com.
Mike Murphy, Senior Marketing Manager
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/48303/205248/205248-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Mike Murphy
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.