App Refacing: A New Approach to Enterprise Applications
• App Refacing layers the Latest Mobile Technologies Over Existing Enterprise Applications In The Simplest, Fastest Way Possible
• Free whitepaper lays out design patterns, principles and how to apply them
“With all hype and excitement around BYOD and today’s mobile technology, most enterprises are still 5-10 years away from seeing any sizable benefits.”
With all hype and excitement around BYOD and today’s mobile technology, most enterprises are still 5-10 years away from seeing any sizable benefits.
“Enormous investments in current enterprise applications are not easy to throw away,” says Dmitri Khanine, the nation’s leading expert on Enterprise User Experience. “Most businesses are stuck in older technologies for another 5 to 10 years - until these aging applications reach their end of life…unless another approach is adopted.”
App Refacing layers the Latest Mobile Technologies Over Existing Enterprise Applications In The Simplest, Fastest Way Possible; It provides practical steps that organizations can take today to:
- Avoid the costs of replacing existing enterprise apps
- Eliminate risks due to a possibility of breaking existing functionality
- Allow their workforce to be productive outside of the core business hours and outside of their office environment
- Make users more productive with improved and more powerful interfaces
Complete whitepaper available for free download at www.AppRefacing.org
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/52799/198753/198753-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Dmitri Khanine
- ECM Solutions
- (1) 416-846-3047
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.