Top Ten Reasons to Attend the 2015 Northeast IAQ & Energy Conference
The Maine Indoor Air Quality Council invites professionals involved with indoor air quality and balancing energy efficiency to this important upcoming event.
The 2015 Northeast Indoor Air Quality & Energy Conference is only two months away and the excitement and registrations have been growing rapidly.
Professionals involved with indoor air quality (IAQ) and balancing energy efficiency in residential and commercial buildings will converge in Portland, Maine on April 15th and 16th to attend the 2015 Northeast Indoor Air Quality & Energy Conference. The event, hosted by the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council, draws attendees and exhibitors from across the United States and Canada.
While attendees and exhibitors have many reason to participate in this annual event, ten of the top reasons include the following:
· Learning from some of the brightest minds in the industry at workshops and presentations.
· Hearing Bob Axelrad from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as he provides a dynamic and informative keynote presentation.
· Meeting mentors face to face.
· Walking the exhibit hall to see the latest IAQ and energy efficiency products and services.
· Incorporating new ideas, strategies, services and products into a business.
· Connecting and networking with peers and customers.
· Earning continuing education credits.
· Renewing focus, productivity and recharging.
· Saving money by attending one of the industry’s most affordable conferences.
· Visiting historic Portland, Maine and its many exciting attractions.
“The 2015 Northeast Indoor Air Quality & Energy Conference is only two months away and the excitement and registrations have been growing rapidly,” said Christine G. Crocker, Executive Director of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council. “We look forward to hosting another stellar event and we invite those in the IAQ and balancing energy efficiency industries who have not had a chance to attend this important conference in the past to register today.”
To learn more or to register to attend, exhibit or become a sponsor, please visit www.maineindoorair.org, email email@example.com or call (207) 626.8115.
About the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council
The mission of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council is to promote quality of life through improved indoor environments. It is an interdisciplinary, non-profit, non-partisan organization, with a diverse membership of physicians & nurses, engineers, maintenance managers, lawyers, toxicologists, insurers, industrial hygienists, respiratory therapists, educators, architects, legislators and public policy decision-makers.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/12710/195326/195326-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.