New Webinar on Advanced Social Media Relations for PR: Experts and Editors Reveal How to Score More Media Hits Using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA - ( NewMediaWire ) - November 21, 2013 - PR professionals looking to generate more story placements and online buzz will learn how to use social networks in a powerful new way to connect with target journalists in a new webinar by PR University. This 90-minute training session will include up-to-the-minute case studies of social media pitching successes and offer the inside scoop on how to take a social media PR plan to the next level — so PR pros can start generating story placements as soon as the webinar is over.
PR pros who attend Advanced Social Media Relations for PR: Experts and Editors Reveal How to Score More Media Hits Using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn will also discover how to take full advantage of the incredible power of social media to turn media relationships into high-profile story placements, which they can leverage into redistribution throughout the social media universe.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, December 13, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Ashley Berthelot, Director, Research Communications, LSU Office of Communications and University Relations
Jeffrey Hiday, Director, Office of Media Relations, RAND Corporation
Sandra Fathi, President and Founder, Affect
Helena Stone, Editor in Chief, “Chip Chick”
What PR pros will learn:
• Eight reasons to engage journalists on social media — starting today
• Finding Journalists on Social Media: Where to find journalists on social media so PR can build a network — from Twitter and LinkedIn Search to Google Groups, We Follow, Muckrack and beyond
• Active Listening: How to take advantage of media opportunities using social media tools and sites like HARO, Profnet or Seek & Shout
• LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter — the differences between leading social media sites so PR knows how to plan social media pitches
• Five Rules of Engagement: Guidelines for making contact with target journalists on social networks without offending them
• Content Creation: Five ways to communicate effectively with journalists — plus six types of posts to share with journalists via social
• Six Steps of Social Media Pitching: The do’s and don’ts of pitching via social — plus how to frame pitches so they don’t come across as “spin”
• Building Buzz & Media Interest: How to use social networks to fuel buzz and transform a small story into a big one
• Integration Tips: How to integrate Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter into all media relations campaigns
• Five Speedbumps to Avoid: How to sidestep social media mistakes that may sabotage efforts and turn off media contacts
• Best Practices: Examples and techniques that leading media pitchers are already using to convert social media into story placements
• Case studies: Real-life examples of social media story pitches that worked — and how to adapt them to a new campaign
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media — a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $349 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.