Get Rid Of Blackheads – Doctors say “Change Lifestyle”
Medical professionals recommend making life style changes and these home remedies
Before Googling ‘how to get rid of blackheads’, Google your lifestyle and habits. Improving your life style and modifying your habits can play an important role in improving your general health, your skin and help prevent and cure blackheads.
Doctors say, change these lifestyle habits and see immediate relief:
- Using substandard makeup products. Not removing makeup.
- Consuming excessive amounts of caffeinated and alcohol.
- Not treating blackheads when they first appear.
- Lack of sleep.
Medical professionals recommend making life style changes and these home remedies:
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with warm water to make a liquid paste. Rub it on to your skin in circular motion. Leave it on to dry. Rinse off with warm water. Regular use will unclog the pores and help remove blackheads.
- Mix sugar and fresh lemon juice. Use it like a scrub area and wash it off with cold water.
- Make a paste out of nutmeg powder and buttermilk. Rub it on to the affected area like a scrub.
- Clay mask is the good old way of rejuvenating the skin and it also helps in getting rid of blackheads. Use a facial and mix it with plain water or fruit vinegar and apply on the affected area. Let it dry. Then wet it with a damp sponge or cloth and rinse off with cold water. Use regularly.
- Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with some milk. Add some chick pea flour or sandalwood powder as well. Make a paste and apply it all over the affected area.
What do you do if you need to get rid of how to get rid of blackheads FAST?
- Steam your face to warm it up over a pot of boiling water. Put a towel over your head so that your face and the steamer are inside the towel. Steam for 8 to 10 minutes. When the skin is warm and soft, remove the blackheads by rubbing the face with a clean cotton towel or by using an extractor/ tweezers
- Many brands are available overt-the-counter. These are ready to use strips that have some blackhead removing chemical solution on them with a sticky component. They can leave your pores enlarged if used frequently.
- This is ONLY a ‘last resort’ way of how to get rid of blackheads. Take a clean, fresh toothbrush; dip it in lemon juice and rub it gently onto the affected area in a circular motion. Keep dipping your tooth brush in a hydrogen peroxide solution to keep it clean. Apply lemon juice on the brush every time after cleaning it before rubbing it on the affected area. Be gentle.
While all these home remedies work great in getting rid of blackheads, it is important to choose one that best suits your skin. After zeroing in upon your favorite one or a combination, use it regularly to cure and prevent blackheads. Learn more about getting rid of blackheads and skin care by searching here: getridofblackheadsnow.com
- Contact Information
- Brad Bossen
- Bosco Enterprises
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.